1. Q: How do bats tell their future?
A: They read their horrors-cope.
2. Do you think you can scare me?
I have one life and that belongs to God.
3. I ain’t alfredo no ghost!
4. I used to be scared of uncertainty; now I get a high out of it.
5. Marriage is good for those who are scared to sleep alone at night.
6. Whether you’re scared of dying, or dying alone, or dying drunk in a ditch, don’t be.
It’s going to be OK.
7. Gasping between breaths, alone and scared.
My freedom awaits me, I’m already prepared.
Anxiety peaks, madness ensues,
Shame takes over, insanity looms.