8 Saying No Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
Saying No Quotes
1. That woman speaks eighteen languages, and can't say 'No' in any of them.
Tags: Saying No | Inspirational Women | Instagram captions for Girls | Language Barrier |
2. Apple is a $30 billion company, yet we’ve got less than 30 major products. I don’t know if that’s ever been done before.
Certainly the great consumer electronics companies of the past had thousands of products.
We tend to focus much more. People think focus means saying yes to the thing you’ve got to focus on.
But that’s not what it means at all.
It means saying no to the hundred other good ideas that there are.
You have to pick carefully.
Tags: Yes Man | Saying No | Apple | Product | Focus | Good Ideas | Selective | Billionaire |
3. We try to focus and do very few things well.
And focusing is hard because focusing doesn’t mean saying yes, it means saying no.
So we decide not to do a lot of things so we can focus on a handful of things and do them well.
Tags: Perfectionism | Planning | Yes Man | Saying No | Strategy | Bigger Picture | Focus | Simple | Complex | Obvious |
4. People are so afraid of hearing "No" that they often don't even try.
You have nothing to lose by just asking!
A good friend of mine once told me,
"Harv, a closed mouth won't get fed."
Open your mouth!
Say something if negotiations aren't going the way you'd like.
Tags: Fear | Negotiation | Saying No | Nothing To Lose | Trying | Express Yourself |
5. Guilt trips are a passive-aggressive form of manipulation and bullying. They're designed to give the manipulator exactly what they want at your expense. Your feelings and needs don't matter. By refusing to play their games and act or feel guilty, you disarm them and they lose their power over you.
Tags: Guilt | Passive Aggressive | Manipulation | Bully | Mind Games | Feelings | Needs | Selfishness | Selfish Friends | I Dont Care | Refusal | Saying No | Power | Life | Quotes that make you think |
6. Love your kids on your terms - in your own amazing way — and don’t let what others are doing (or saying) put out your parenting fire.
Tags: Parenting | Mom Guilt | Saying No | Influenced | Social Media | Pressure |
7. If you have something to say, raise your hand and place it over your mouth.
Tags: Shut Up | Savage Comebacks | Say What | Saying No |
8. The ability to say NO effectively is a skill that is critical for your personal and professional success.
Tags: Saying No | Soft Skills | Success | Leadership | Confidence | Business |