1. Assuming that your partner is satisfied or isn't - with your sexual life - is a big mistake and is commonly made because so many of us feel funny about talking about sex. But I promise you the assumptions are gonna kill ya!
2. Trying to be happy by accumulating possessions is just like trying to satisfy hunger by taping sandwiches all over your body
3. Quran Chapter 75, (about an-nafs al-mutma innah)
(27) "(It will be said to the pious): "O (you) the one in (complete) rest and satisfaction!"
4. Someone somewhere (maybe in your circle) wants you to fail. Why give them the satisfaction?
5. This life is not real. I conquered the world and it did not bring me satisfaction. God gave me this illness to remind me that I’m not number One; He is.