1. She: How was my cooking?
Me: Mashallah your cooking is so bad even shaytan will remind me to say Bismillah so he doesn't have to eat it with me.
2. Quran Chapter 15
(28) "So, when I have fashioned him completely and breathed into him (Adam) the soul which I created for him, then fall (you) down prostrating yourselves unto him."
(29) "All the angels prostrated before Adam"
(30) "Except Iblis (Satan), - he refused to be among the prostrators."
3. A'isha reported:
I said: Allah's Messenger, the kahins used to tell us about things (unseen) and we found them to be true. Thereupon he said:
"That is a word pertaining to truth which a jinn snatches and throws into the ear of his friend, and makes an addition of one hundred lies to it."
4. May my Lord not make me enslaved to my ego and befriend the satan.
5. Arrogance and pride were the reasons Satan was expelled from paradise. Do not let it be the reason you don’t enter paradise.