1. Arrogance and pride were the reasons Satan was expelled from paradise. Do not let it be the reason you don’t enter paradise.
2. A'isha reported:
I said: Allah's Messenger, the kahins used to tell us about things (unseen) and we found them to be true. Thereupon he said:
"That is a word pertaining to truth which a jinn snatches and throws into the ear of his friend, and makes an addition of one hundred lies to it."
3. She: How was my cooking?
Me: Mashallah your cooking is so bad even shaytan will remind me to say Bismillah so he doesn't have to eat it with me.
4. Quran Chapter 15
(28) "So, when I have fashioned him completely and breathed into him (Adam) the soul which I created for him, then fall (you) down prostrating yourselves unto him."
(29) "All the angels prostrated before Adam"
(30) "Except Iblis (Satan), - he refused to be among the prostrators."
5. May my Lord not make me enslaved to my ego and befriend the satan.