1. I may love to shop, but I am not buying your Bullshit.
2. You're fluent in lies, excuses and B.S.
3. I'm sorry what language are you speaking?
It sounds like bullshit.
4. My bullshit meter is reading that as 'false'
5. I've been accused of vulgarity. I say that's bullshit.
6. Bullshit is the glue that binds us as a nation.
7. I wonder if you can taste the bullsh*t that's coming out of your mouth.
8. Taking Advantage Tactic #7
Shaming. Putting you down and using sarcasm and critical comments to make you feel so inadequate that you give in to them.
9. I love sarcasm. It's like punching people on the face, but with words.
Tags: Sarcasm |
10. Did you just fall?
No, I was checking if gravity still works.
11. Sarcasm isn't an attitude.
It's an Art.