27 Sales Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. Good creatives love their art, but great creatives who work in business love to use their art to sell.
2. You can't sell anything if you can't tell anything.
Tags: Sales |
3. Everyone is not your Customer.
Tags: Sales |
4. A lot of times people don't know what they want, until you show it to them.
Tags: Inspirational | Sales | Marketing |
5. When you have got a Purchase Order, you should stop talking.
6. Know your worth.
Then add tax.
Tags: Inspirational | Sales | Marketing | Self Respect | Tax |
7. Get closer than ever to your customers.
So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.
Tags: Customer Experience | Customer Engagement | Customer Service | Marketing | Sales | Monopoly | Influencer |
8. We think the Mac will sell zillions, but we didn’t build the Mac for anybody else.
We built it for ourselves.
Tags: Believe In Yourself | Success | Perfectionism | Sales | Product |
9. Arguing kills the sale. Don’t do it.
Tags: Arguments | Sales | Etiquette | Defensive |
10. No man will work for your interests unless they are his.
Tags: Interest | Selfishness | Work Tip | Sales | Business | Barter |
11. The last capitalist we hang shall be the one who sold us the rope.
Tags: Capitalism | Hang | Sales | Rope | Marxist | Political | Violence | Communist |
12. They may forget your name, but they'll never forget how you made them feel.
Tags: Names | Feel Good | Business | Sales | Healthy Communication | Being Nice | Caring | Conversation | Medical Assistant |
13. Advertising sells you things you don't need and can't afford, that are over priced and don't work. And they do it by exploiting your fears and insecurities. And if you don't have any, they'll be glad to give you a few.
Tags: Advertising | Sales | Possession | Insecurities | Fear | Exploitation | Quotes that make you think | Political | Mind Games | Psychology | Human Behavior |
14. Don’t find customers for your products, find products for your customers.
Tags: Customer Engagement | Customer Experience | Product | Branding | Value | Sales | Marketing | Digital Marketing | Market Research |
15. People do not buy goods and services. They buy relations, stories and magic
Tags: Customer Experience | Customer Service | Customer Engagement | Sales | Digital Marketing | Niche Market | Marketing | Network Marketing | Storytelling | Magic |
16. You have no business being a marketer, unless you have empathy for people you are seeking to serve.
Tags: Business | Digital Marketing | Niche Market | Marketing | Branding | Empathy | Sales | Product |
17. Selling to people who actually want to hear from you is more effective than interrupting strangers who don’t.
Tags: Sales | Hearing | Effect | Stranger | Listening a Person | Digital Marketing | Niche Market | Market Research | Marketing |
18. We don’t need more stuff. We need more humanity.
Tags: Needs | Possession | Sales | Marketing | Humanity | Social Entrepreneurship |
19. Price is what you pay.
Value is what you get.
Tags: Price | Value | Money | Sales | Marketing | Product | Startup | Strategy | Planning |
20. Anchoring: A number given first by one of the two parties during negotiation. Anchoring is a form of "heuristic" (mental shortcut).
Anchor above where you expect the client to spend.
Tags: Negotiation | Word Meaning | Sales | Mind Games | Psychology |
21. It’s hard to beat your competition when you’re copying them.
Tags: Competition | Copy Cat | Business | Online Business | Sales | Strategy | Startup | Good Ideas | Innovation |
22. A bully can be an aggressive juvenile, an intimidating boss or colleague, a controlling romantic partner, an unruly neighbor, a high-pressure sales/business representative, a condescending family member, a shaming social acquaintance, or those in a variety of other types of abusive relationships.
Tags: Bully | Adult Bully | Passive Aggressive | Children | Raising Children | Controlling | Relationship | Abuse | Emotional Abuse | Neighbor | Sales | Work Life | Relatives |
23. Before you send a proposal to a client, talk to the client first. Tell them “When we do this job, it costs between ___ and ___ dollars. Do you have that money to spend? Is that ok for you? If that’s ok for you, we will send a proposal.
- Chris Do
Tags: Sales | Negotiation | Money | Tender | Afford | Business | Online Business |
24. When you learn how much you're worth - you will stop giving people discounts.
Tags: Worth It | Self Awareness | Self Love | Self Esteem | Business | Online Business | Online Store | Negotiation | Sales | Startup | Entrepreneurship | Treating Badly | Submissive |
25. "If I only had more money for marketing, I could build a brand, then everyone will come rushing to me and buy". Except, that never works.
Marketing dollars never build brands.
Product satisfaction and execution build brands.
Tags: Marketing | Digital Marketing | Network Marketing | Branding | Product | Money | Money Management | Business | Strategy | Sales | Equity |
26. I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
Tags: Feelings | Toxic People | Being Nice | Healthy Communication | Business | Sales |
27. Any fool can paint a picture, but it takes a wise man to be able to sell it.