1. Know your worth.
Then add tax.
2. We don’t need more stuff. We need more humanity.
3. We think the Mac will sell zillions, but we didn’t build the Mac for anybody else.
We built it for ourselves.
4. Advertising sells you things you don't need and can't afford, that are over priced and don't work. And they do it by exploiting your fears and insecurities. And if you don't have any, they'll be glad to give you a few.
5. You can't sell anything if you can't tell anything.
Tags: Sales |
6. Don’t find customers for your products, find products for your customers.
7. Get closer than ever to your customers.
So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.
8. When you have got a Purchase Order, you should stop talking.
9. They may forget your name, but they'll never forget how you made them feel.
10. Everyone is not your Customer.
Tags: Sales |
11. A lot of times people don't know what they want, until you show it to them.
12. Price is what you pay.
Value is what you get.
13. Selling to people who actually want to hear from you is more effective than interrupting strangers who don’t.
14. The last capitalist we hang shall be the one who sold us the rope.
15. Arguing kills the sale. Don’t do it.
16. You have no business being a marketer, unless you have empathy for people you are seeking to serve.
17. People do not buy goods and services. They buy relations, stories and magic
18. No man will work for your interests unless they are his.