1. Look, it doesn’t take a genius to know that every organization thrives when it has two leaders. Go ahead, name a country that doesn’t have two presidents. A boat that sets sail without two captains. Where would Catholicism be without the popes?
2. We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.
3. Self doubt is the anchor that keeps our ships from sailing.
4. The Somalian Olympics Team has just apologized to the Olympic Committee after realizing that sailing and shooting were two separate events.
5. My brother builds yatchts and was told to work from home during corona virus
Sails have gone through the roof
6. Today, I wandered aimlessly on purpose.
Have you ever let yourself get soaked even though you had an umbrella?
It was an uncomfortably hot day. And the rain totally cooled me down. After walking for 30 minutes like that, the rain stopped and an unbelievably beautiful scene unfolded before my eyes.
I saw a huge rainbow.
Then it suddenly hit me.
It's actually nice to wander aimlessly every once in a while. From time to time, it'd be wonderful to sail off without a map.
7. I hope this next year is smooth sailing. You deserve a break!
Best of wishes to you as you celebrate your birthday, and here’s to a bright future.
8. A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.
9. I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
10. I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.