1. Playing safe is very risky.
2. When a woman submits to a man, it's the most precious gift she can give. Herself. Unreservedly. The man has to respect and honor that gift above all else. Even if he respects nothing else in the world, he must respect the woman in his care. It's his sworn duty to protect, honor and cherish his submissive. To take care of her and provide a safe haven. Someone who would put his own needs above his woman's is no man.
3. When confronting bullies, be sure to place yourself in a position where you can safely protect yourself, whether it’s standing tall on your own, having other people present as witnesses and support, or keeping a paper trail of the bully’s inappropriate behavior.
4. Talk and use words instead of actions—speak rather than hit. Talk with the child about what behaviors are acceptable or not, what is safe or dangerous, and why.
5. Some of the strongest people you know are waiting to curl up in the right pair of arms & let out the sigh they've been holding in forever.
6. Health anxiety provides us certain things.
Living comfortably with the addiction to suffering, as it provides you many things like feeling safe, some level of comfort and security, love from others, an opportunity to stay in your comfort zone and not take on too much.
7. Hypnosis for health anxiety can work, but you need to have the right attitude before getting into it. People with health anxiety have a dire need for control, reassurance and feeling safe. Hypnosis can help in tapping into losing some control. You need to believe without a doubt that it will work for you.