1. There is no sadness that cannot be cured by breakfast food.
2. Fake happiness is the worst kind of sadness.
3. “Do not lose hope, nor be sad”
Quran: Chapter 3, Verse 139
4. "Never a believer is stricken with a discomfort, an illness, an anxiety, a grief or mental worry or even the pricking of a thorn but Allah will expiate his sins on account of his patience"
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Riyad as-Salihin : Book 1, Hadith 37
5. Sometimes talking to
is all you need.
6. Oh Allah!
Replace all my sadness with something beautiful.
7. There are no sad endings for people who trust Allah.
8. " and the faithful ones whose hearts are comforted by the remembrance of God. Remembrance of God certainly brings comfort to all hearts."
[Quran - 13:28]
9. Bipolar Disorder - When your emotions range from extremely happy to extremely sad but it generally occurs only few times in a year.
Cyclothymic Disorder: Your mood goes up and down but it is a mild mood disorder and less severe than Bipolar disorder
10. The tears we shed, water the gardens in our hearts.
11. You make my sadness disappear with that beautiful smile.
12. You've survived 100% of the bad days so far. You're doing great.
13. If you can learn to endure pain, you can survive anything. Some people learn to embrace it- to love it. Some endure it through drowning it in sorrow, or by making themselves forget. Others turn it into anger.
14. crying is how your heart feels, when your lips can't explain the pain you feel.
15. tears are words that need to be written
16. The worst type of crying is the silent one.
The one when everyone is asleep.
The one when you feel it in your throat, and your eyes become blurry from the tears.
The one where you just want to scream.
The one where you have to hold your breath and grab your stomach to keep quiet.
The one where you can't breathe anymore.
17. Do not torture yourself by thinking about the past.
18. Melancholy is as seductive as ecstasy.
19. Feelings that make one cut or hurt themselves:
20. Sleeping alone, except doctor's orders, does much harm. Children will tell you how lonely it is sleeping alone. If possible, you should always sleep with someone you love. You both recharge your mutual batteries free of charge.
21. all i know is no one should have to be alone...
22. Sadness is...
23. Why did you choose to live with your dad, my son? Don't you love me?
Son: I love you Mom. But I know that he will need me more.
24. When one is consumed by the sorrows of life, three things give him relief: offspring, a wife, and the company of the Lord's devotees.
25. What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined for life – to strengthen each other in all labor, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in all pain, to be one with each other in silent, unspeakable memories at the moment of the last parting.
26. Darkness around her eyes reflect the darkness around her soul.
27. Dark circles under my eyes sink deeper and deeper into my skull, in contrast to my pale skin there is an undeniable resemblance to a fresh corpse.
- Dee Remy
28. “When you depart from me sorrow abides, and happiness takes his leave.”
Much Ado About Nothing - Act 1, Scene 1
29. Sometimes, document your sadness.
Sometimes, look at your stress from the outside.
Sometimes, just don't look at your watch the entire day.
Sometimes, just don't answer.
Sometimes, be unfair towards your work.
Sometimes, enjoy your own mediocrity.
Give your work some independence from you.
Tags: Motivational | Work Motivation | Demotivational Work | Sadness | Mental Health | Stress | Time Management | Time Passing | Dark Times | Tough Times | Time | Answerable | Answer | Mediocrity | Independent | Break Free | Dont Worry | Chill | Overthinking |
30. That's what life is.
You can overcome anything as long as you're alive.
31. I Need To Go Take A Shower So I Can’t Tell If I’m Crying Or Not.
32. Ups and downs. Victories and defeats. Sadness and happiness. Despite all of that, stay positive. That’s the best kind of life.