8 Sacrifice Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. The emotional blackmailer may go out of their way to do things for you, even if it goes against their self-interest…they’ll bring it up over-and-over again, frequently reminding you what they’ve sacrificed to make you happy.
Tags: Emotional Blackmail | Favor | Reminding | Sacrifice |
2. Can you not appreciate that your spouse (especially our wives) they have sacrificed their families, they have sacrificed their surroundings, they have sacrificed their friends, they have sacrificed so much and come to you can you not smile at her and tell her "I love you"?
"I appreciate your sacrifice"
If we don't acknowledge their sacrifices, how is the home going to be happy and how is your wife going to be happy?
Tags: Friendship | Smile | Family | Wife | Sacrifice | Nikah | Appreciate | Spouse | I Love You | Happy Home | Islamic Quotes about Love | Unappreciated |
3. The real measure of selfishness is by asking a person how much he is willing to sacrifice.
Tags: Selfishness | Sacrifice | Selfish Friends |
4. It is better to lose something for the almighty than to lose the almighty for something.
Tags: Hijab Quotes and Memes | Something To Lose | Lord | Sacrifice | Life Is A Test |
5. I thought it to be a sacrifice, it proved to be a blessing. #tawakkul
Tags: Tawakkul | Sacrifice | Blessed |
6. The Prophet, said, "I entered Paradise and saw a palace and asked whose palace is this? They (the Angels) said, "This palace belongs to `Umar bin Al-Khattab.' I intended to enter it, and nothing stopped me except my knowledge about your sense of Ghira (self-respect (O `Umar)." `Umar said, "O Allah's Messenger (pbuh)! Let my father and mother be sacrificed for you! O Allah's Prophet! How dare I think of my Ghira (self-respect) being offended by you?"
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5226]
Tags: Gheerah | Jannah Paradise | Sacrifice | Offended | Self Respect |
7. Selfish- a judgment readily passed by those who have never tested their own power of sacrifice.
Tags: Selfishness | Selfish Friends | Judgemental | Test | Sacrifice | Self Learning | Self | Criticism |
8. A country's greatness lies in its undying ideals of love and sacrifice that inspire the mothers of the race
Tags: Republic Day | Sacrifice | Political |