1. I usually get my stuff from people who promised somebody else that they would keep it a secret.
2. People are totally entitled to their own opinion. But they are not entitled to their own facts.
3. Gossip is easy, politics is hard.
4. About the story of `Aisha and their narrations were similar attesting each other, when the liars said what they invented about `Aisha, and the Divine Inspiration was delayed, Allah's Messenger (pbuh) sent for `Ali and Usama to consult them in divorcing his wife (i.e. `Aisha).
Usama said, "Keep your wife, as we know nothing about her except good."
Buraira said, "I cannot accuse her of any defect except that she is still a young girl who sleeps, neglecting her family's dough which the domestic goats come to eat (i.e. she was too simpleminded to deceive her husband)."
Allah's Messenger (pbuh) said, "Who can help me to take revenge over the man who has harmed me by defaming the reputation of my family?
By Allah, I have not known about my family-anything except good, and they mentioned (i.e. accused) a man about whom I did not know anything except good."
5. Privacy is power. What people don't know they can't ruin.
6. Have you ever met a hater doing better than you?
7. Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.
8. A sign of a lover of wisdom is his delight in not running his mouth about things he doesn't know.
9. Rumor travels faster, but it don’t stay put as long as truth.
10. Once people stop talking with you then they start talking about you.
11. I like rumors! I find out so much about me that I didn’t even know.
12. What you don’t see with your eyes, don’t witness with your mouth.
13. There’s always going to be someone who doesn’t like you.