1. He who has nothing to lose can afford all risks.
2. That's the good part of dying; when you've got nothing to lose, you run any risk you want.
3. Playing safe is very risky.
4. Life will break you.
Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning.
You have to love.
You have to feel.
It is the reason you are here on earth.
You are here to risk your heart.
You are here to be swallowed up.
And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness.
Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could.
5. Taking risks in older age is more courageous because you have more to lose. When you have nothing, you have nothing to lose
6. Borderline personality disorder
-feeling empty and abandoned regardless of support
-difficulty in handling stressful situations
-episodes of paranoia
-may have risky and impulsive behavior like unsafe sex, binge drinking and gambling
7. Take appropriate risks, risks that keep you in the game even if you fail.
8. Life shrinks and expands on the proportion of your willingness to take risks and try new things.
Tags: Risk |
9. It is easier for one to take risks and to chase his dreams with a mindset that he has nothing to lose.
In this lies the immense passion, the great advantage of avoiding a materialistic, pleasure-filled way of life.
10. Somewhere after you have few successful films, there is a fear of losing what you have got. It is very easy in the beginning, as you are a risk taker, have nothing to lose, and there is no perception about you.