1. Life will break you.
Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning.
You have to love.
You have to feel.
It is the reason you are here on earth.
You are here to risk your heart.
You are here to be swallowed up.
And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness.
Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could.
2. On Earning: Never depend on single income. Make investment to create a second source.
On Spending: If you buy things you do not need, soon you will have to sell things you need.
On Savings: Do not save what is left AFTER SPENDING, but spend what is left AFTER SAVING.
On Taking Risk: Never Test the depth of the river with both feet.
On Investment: Do not put all eggs in one basket.
On Expectations: Honesty is a very expensive gift. Do not expect it from cheap people.
3. Life shrinks and expands on the proportion of your willingness to take risks and try new things.
Tags: Risk |
4. It is easier for one to take risks and to chase his dreams with a mindset that he has nothing to lose.
In this lies the immense passion, the great advantage of avoiding a materialistic, pleasure-filled way of life.
5. Borderline personality disorder
-feeling empty and abandoned regardless of support
-difficulty in handling stressful situations
-episodes of paranoia
-may have risky and impulsive behavior like unsafe sex, binge drinking and gambling
6. He who has nothing to lose can afford all risks.
7. That's the good part of dying; when you've got nothing to lose, you run any risk you want.
8. Somewhere after you have few successful films, there is a fear of losing what you have got. It is very easy in the beginning, as you are a risk taker, have nothing to lose, and there is no perception about you.
9. Taking risks in older age is more courageous because you have more to lose. When you have nothing, you have nothing to lose
10. Take appropriate risks, risks that keep you in the game even if you fail.
11. Playing safe is very risky.
12. It’s not always easy to follow a new idea.
There is risk.
There is uncertainty.
Maybe it will fail… but maybe your new idea might succeed.
You’ll never know what could happen unless you commit to giving things a try.
13. There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
14. If you do not learn the right way to deal with emotional pain, you increase your risk of major depression, addiction and suicide.
15. People who self-harm don't want to die. They are not trying to kill themselves, in fact they are trying to live with the pain. People who self-harm have a very high risk of suicide so they need to seek immediate attention and help.
16. You always risk people misunderstanding you when you say anything.