1. When you're rich, you never want to lose what you have. Yet, when you are poor, you have nothing to lose, but you have everything to share.
2. The richest people in the world build networks.
Everyone else is trained to look for work.
3. It's the rich you can terrorize. The poor have nothing to lose.
4. Every man is rich in excuses to safeguard his prejudices, his instincts, and his opinions.
5. 1. The poor work and work
2. The rich exploit the poor
3. The police protect the rich
4. The taxpayer pays for all 3
5. The voter votes for all 4
6. The banker robs all 5
7. The lawyer misleads all 6
8. The doctor bills all 7
9. The undertaker buries all 8
10. The politician lives happily because of all of it
6. War is rich old men protecting their property by sending middle class and lower class men off to die. It always has been.
7. I was meant to be rich. I can tell by the way I spend money.
8. When success comes, people can try to trick you or take advantage of you.
9. Intellectual property is the oil of the 21 century. Look at the richest men a hundred years ago; they all made their money extracting natural resources or moving them around. All today's richest men have made their money out of intellectual property.
10. I think among the richest men in China, few have good endings.
- Jack Ma
11. Rich men are born with opportunities they can waste