21 Responsibility Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. Why haven’t I thought of this before?
Well, I am here so you don’t have to think.
Tags: Marriage | Good Ideas | Thinking | Employee | Responsibility | Nikah |
2. I am running away from my responsibilities. And it feels good.
Tags: TV Show Quotes | Responsibility | The Office | Feel Good |
3. I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.
Tags: Conversation | Perspective | Responsibility | Accountability | Understanding |
4. "All of you are guardians and are responsible for your wards.
The ruler is a guardian and the man is a guardian of his family; the lady is a guardian and is responsible for her husband's house and his offspring; and so all of you are guardians and are responsible for your wards."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5200]
Tags: Men and Women | Responsibility | Wife | Husband | Children | Raising Children | Islamic Quotes about Family | Nikah | Manly | Guardian | Ruler | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Islamic Quotes for Wife | Hadith | House |
5. Corona Virus for Dummies
-Kate got infected yesterday, but she won't know until 14 days later.
-Kate thinks she's healthy but is infecting almost 10 people everyday.
-These 10 people think they are ok, they travel, go out and infect 100 people.
-These 100 people think they are healthy, and keep going out infecting 1000 people.
-At any time, no one knows who is infected and who can infect you.
Do you understand why it is important to stay at home. Be responsible. Stay in Quarantine.
Tags: Corona Virus | Virus | Quarantine | Health | Infection | Death | Responsibility | Pandemic |
6. YOUR MOOD SHOULD
Tags: Mood Swings | Mannerism | Human Behavior | Social Behavior | Respect | Responsibility | Treating Badly | Sabar | Control | Mind Control |
7. When a you say "I Accept" at your marriage ceremony, you are sayings you accept the responsibility of providing for your lovely wife, loving her and protecting her.
Tags: Islamic Quotes for Husband | Marriage | Nikah | Family | Islamic Quotes about Family | Responsibility | Manly |
8. People who hate you because of a mere jealousy over your success hurt themselves in disguise. This is because you carry an image of who they wish they had become. Don’t hate them back because they may also become like you one day and it will mean hurting that image you carry!
Tags: Haters | Jealousy | Success | Disguise | Wishing | Hate | Responsibility | Humble | Humility |
9. Sometimes the boundaries need reinforcing from time to time. This may sound like a parent-child relationship - and it is that way. But we are not doing it in an authoritarian way, we are doing it in a friendly, supportive way. But we are also being assertive about our boundaries being understood and respected.
Tags: Crossing the Line | Repeat | Parenting | Relationship | Authority | Demanding | Friendliness | Supportive | Assertion | Understanding | Respect | Disrespect | Responsibility |
10. Everyone can be a father, but it takes a lot to be a Dad.
Tags: Father | Responsibility |
11. It starts in the home. If the father is not in the home, the boy will find a father in the streets. I saw it in my generation and every generation before me, and every one since
Tags: Father | Parenting | Raising Children | Responsibility | Bad Company | Home | Happy Home | Family |
12. You don't get attention unless you're trusted. You don't get trusted unless you get attention. The question is how do you get there? I think you do it by being generous. People trust people who keep their promises, especially when it's not convenient.
Tags: Attention | Trust | Paradox | Generosity | Promise | Responsibility | Ethical | Digital Marketing | Niche Market | Marketing |
13. When a woman submits to a man, it's the most precious gift she can give. Herself. Unreservedly. The man has to respect and honor that gift above all else. Even if he respects nothing else in the world, he must respect the woman in his care. It's his sworn duty to protect, honor and cherish his submissive. To take care of her and provide a safe haven. Someone who would put his own needs above his woman's is no man.
Tags: Submissive | Wife | Housewife | Marriage | Real Love | Respect | When A Man Loves A Woman | Responsibility | Safe | Selfishness |
14. Men love a submissive woman, Damon said simply. Even when they say the don't. There's just something about a beautiful, soft woman looking to them to protect and take care of them that inspires a man to greatness.
Tags: Submissive | woman | Housewife | Wife | Beautiful | Peace | Protection | Responsibility | Caring | Manly |
15. You are personally responsible for growing more ethical than the society you grew up in.
Tags: Society | Ethical | Responsibility | Self Learning |
16. Marriage is not just spiritual communion and passionate embraces; Marriage is also three-meals-a-day and remembering to carry the trash out.
Tags: Marriage | Funny Marriage | Spirituality | Responsibility |
17. "Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown"
Henry IV, Part II
Act 3, Scene 1
Tags: Leadership | Uncomfortable | Responsibility |
18. The more you love someone, the more responsible you become.
Tags: Korean Drama | Responsibility | Real Love |
19. People with Victim Identity attract bullies as their partners. Bully looks for those who he can take advantage of, and the victim believes that life is meant to be harder. A victim does not want to take responsibility of their own life from fear that thing might get a whole lot harder.
Tags: Victim | Bully | Adult Bully | Taking Advantage | Responsibility | Fear | Hardship | Anxiety | Identity |
20. I’m Responsible For My Own Happiness? I Can’t Even Be Responsible For My Own Breakfast!
Tags: Bojack Horseman | Responsibility | Happiness | Cheesy Motivational | Breakfast | Sad but Funny | Careless |
21. Self care is a divine responsibility.
Tags: Yoga | Self Love | Divine | Responsibility |