1. Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
- Sun Tzu
2. Why was the marathon runner plucked out of the race and taken away to jail?
For resisting a rest.
3. What it is it called if you refuse to go running today?
4. It's funny what they say about men in uniform - how people think women just can't resist 'em. Fact is, I think we're just pleased to see a man groomed, bathed, and wearing clothes that fit him.
5. A woman is dangerous when she is armed with beauty and a sense of humor, as she becomes irresistibly addictive.
6. To observe that life contains unavoidable difficulty is not to minimize its impacts or to suggest that we should give up trying to make life better. But people - me included - add a lot of unnecessary frustration, anxiety, and self-criticism by resisting difficulty - often with an underlying attitude of "it shouldn't be this way."
Try the attitude of accepting difficulty instead of getting aggravated by it. It's a lot more peaceful.
7. Notice that when you stop resisting a difficulty, it starts feeling less difficult.
8. You cannot do yoga. Yoga is your natural state. What you can do are yoga exercises, which may reveal to you where you are resisting your natural state.