6 Relief Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. Isn’t it a relief to hear that what might not be perfect for you might be perfect for someone else?
Tags: Perfectionism | Perspective | Relief |
2. The relief will come,
The relief will come,
Tags: Inshallah | Relief | Motivational Islamic Quotes On Life |
3. Relief from self-harming is only temporary, and is followed by feelings of guilt & shame. It also takes you away from getting to know the actual ways that will make you feel better.
Tags: Self Harm | Suicide | Relief | Guilt | Shame | Better | Mixed Feelings |
4. Let go of your secret. Tell someone that you have self-harmed or thinking to harm yourself. It is quiet therapeutic and can be a huge relief.
Tags: Self Harm | Suicide | Harmful | Therapy | Relief |
5. Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.
I've had rainbows in my clouds.
Still, when it looked like the sun wasn't going to shine anymore, God put a rainbow in the clouds.
God puts rainbows in the clouds so that each of us - in the dreariest and most dreaded moments - can see a possibility of hope.
You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them. Try to be a rainbow in someone else's cloud. Do not complain. Make every effort to change things you do not like. If you cannot make a change, change the way you have been thinking. You might find a new solution.
Tags: Rainbow | Rain | Pain | Relief | Help |
6. What happens after you yell and scream at someone you love?
You feel shame, regret, awful. It feels relief at the moment, but then it feels terrible.
Tags: Anger | Screaming | Treating Badly | Shame | Regret | Relief | Terrible |