1. Beach Rules:
Soak up the sun. Feel the breeze. Rest, relax, reflect.
2. An ocean breeze puts a mind at ease.
3. Your only worry should be if the tide is going to reach the chair.
4. Get away from it all …… find your peace on the beach.
5. If you take a child and you throw the child up there is a point where you see this, they go into this state of complete panic and then when they come back to your arms they are laughing. That is dunya, I guarantee you, that moment, that is your life, you came from God and you are going back to God and there is just a moment when you are in a complete state of panic but just relax, you are in good hands. Just relax.
6. These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
7. Sticking with that uncertainty, getting the knack of relaxing in the midst of chaos, learning not to panic—this is the spiritual path.
8. ... If you feel "burnout" setting in, if you feel demoralized and exhausted, it is best, for the sake of everyone, to withdraw and restore yourself.
9. You’re only one massage away from a good mood.
10. All I want is world peace and a pedicure
11. Don’t forget to pamper yourself
12. My favorite indulgence is a monthly facial.
13. Sleeping alone, except doctor's orders, does much harm. Children will tell you how lonely it is sleeping alone. If possible, you should always sleep with someone you love. You both recharge your mutual batteries free of charge.
14. Rest when you're weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work.
15. Waking up well, eating well, working well and getting good rest...And if you sleep well at night, that's what you call a really good life.
16. My friends would always joke that I'm 'the grandmother' and 'the homebody' because I can't stay up past nine o'clock, but a lot of that rest is so important for me.
17. If people would just look at the paintings, I don’t think they would have any trouble enjoying them. It’s like looking at a bed of flowers, you don’t tear your hair out over what it means.
18. Never in the history of the world someone has calmed down or relaxed when you say “Calm Down” or “Relax”.