13 Relatives Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. My mom is literally a part of me. You can’t say that about many people except relatives, and organ donors.
Tags: I Love My Mother | Part Of Me | Relatives | Mothers Day |
2. Abu Hurayra said, "A man came to the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, and said,
'Messenger of Allah! I have relatives with whom I maintain ties while they cut me off. I am good to them while they are bad to me. They behave foolishly towards me while I am forbearing towards them.'
The Prophet said, 'If things are as you said, it is as if you were putting hot ashes on them and you will not lack a supporter against them from Allah as long as you continue to do that.'"
[Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 52]
Tags: Social Behavior | Patience | Relatives | Treating Badly | Islamic Quotes about Family | Kinship | Foolish | Sabar | Hadith |
3. It is reported that al-Miqdam ibn Ma'dikarib heard the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, say,
"Allah enjoins you to be dutiful to your mothers.
Then He enjoins you to be dutiful to your mothers.
Then He enjoins you to be dutiful to your fathers.
Then He enjoins you to be dutiful to your next closest relative and then to your next closest relative."
[Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 60]
Tags: I Love My Mother | Relatives | Islamic Quotes about Family | Kinship | Mother | Father | Dutiful | Hadith | Mothers Day |
4. "The one who maintains ties of kinship is not the one who reciprocates. The one who maintains ties of kinship is the one who, when his relatives cut him off, maintains ties of kinship."
[Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 68]
Tags: Revenge | Relatives | Etiquette | Islamic Quotes about Family | Kinship | Tit for Tat | Hadith |
5. "Keep a record of your lines of descent so that you can maintain ties of kinship. He will not make his relatives distant when they are close relatives, even if they live far away.
He will not consider them to be close relatives if they are distant ones, even if they live near to him.
Every time of kinship will come on the Day of Rising in front of each individual and testify on his behalf that he has maintained that tie of kinship if he did indeed maintain it.
It will testify against him that he cut if off if he cut it off."
[Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 73]
Tags: Relatives | Islamic Quotes about Family | Lineage | Kinship |
6. "Worship Allah and associate nothing with Him, and to parents do good, and to relatives, orphans, the needy, the near neighbor, the neighbor farther away, the companion at your side, the traveler, and those whom your right hands possess. Indeed, Allah does not like those who are self-deluding and boastful."
Tags: Relatives | Allah | Parents | Worship | Orphan | Needy | Neighbor | Traveller | Bragging | Delusional | Islamic Quotes about Family | Quran | Boasting |
7. "Among the most dutiful of deeds is that a man nurture relations with the people his father was friends with."
[Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1903]
Tags: Relatives | Kinship | Dutiful | Islamic Quotes on Friendship | Islamic Quotes about Father | Be Kind |
8. While many people think bullying only happen amongst children, it can also happen in the workplace or with relatives.
Tags: Adult Bully | Bully | Children | Work Life | Relatives | Treating Badly |
9. A bully can be an aggressive juvenile, an intimidating boss or colleague, a controlling romantic partner, an unruly neighbor, a high-pressure sales/business representative, a condescending family member, a shaming social acquaintance, or those in a variety of other types of abusive relationships.
Tags: Bully | Adult Bully | Passive Aggressive | Children | Raising Children | Controlling | Relationship | Abuse | Emotional Abuse | Neighbor | Sales | Work Life | Relatives |
10. He who eats alone chokes alone.
Tags: Arabic | Eating Alone | Gratitude | Society | Social Behavior | Relatives | Friendliness |
11. When you're nothing, people will ignore you but when you're on top that's when everybody swear they know you.
Tags: Taking Advantage | Relationship | Relatives | Greed | Ignoring | Treating Badly |
12. Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.
Tags: Happiness | Funny | Relatives | City |
13. That pain in my knee means rain is coming.
And that pain in my neck means relatives are coming.
Tags: Knee Replacement Surgery Jokes | Relatives | Knees |