5 Relationship Goals Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
Relationship Goals Quotes
1. What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined for life – to strengthen each other in all labor, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in all pain, to be one with each other in silent, unspeakable memories at the moment of the last parting.
2. Many people spend more time in planning the wedding than they do in planning the marriage.
3. Anger is a strong emotion that seemingly overwhelms us causing us to sabotage goals, ruin relationships, overstep boundaries and sometimes break laws.
4. most people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year, and underestimate what they can accomplish in five years.
5. Anger is a primary emotion that quickly triggers the brain - within 1/20th of a second. We often are primed to get angry because we are experiencing “other” issues like Low self-worth, unmet goals, disappointments, abuse, expectations, fear, selfishness, sins, skill deficits, stress or other emotional or relationship problems.
Tags: Anger | Emotions | Trigger | Brain | Self Worth | Life Goals | Relationship Goals | Disappointment | Abuse | Emotional Abuse | Expectations | Fear | Selfishness | Sinner | Soft Skills | Stress | Relationship | Anxiety |