6 Reject Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. I choose to love you in silence…
For in silence I find no rejection,
I choose to love you in loneliness…
For in loneliness no one owns you but me,
I choose to adore you from a distance…
For distance will shield me from pain,
I choose to kiss you in the wind…
For the wind is gentler than my lips,
I choose to hold you in my dreams…
For in my dreams, you have no end.
Tags: Sad Love | Loneliness | Moving On | Love Quotes for Her | Reject |
2. I want you to let go of all of your insecurities. I want you to reject anyone or anything that ever made you feel like you don’t belong.
Tags: Insecurities | Let It Go | Reject | Feelings | Self Esteem | Confidence |
3. How many times have I heard a couple argue about whether or not they're having enough sex. One will usually say I'm too exhausted. The other feels rejected. Both feel unappreciated and hurt.
Tags: Sex | Emotionally Drained | Feelings | Hurt | Reject | Unappreciated | Neglecting |
4. Life is full of bullshit; reject or deal with it, but move on.
Tags: Life Struggle | Bullshit | Reject | Get Over It | Moving On |
5. Kids can exhibit favoritism between mom and dad.
This can hurt the feelings of the parent.
The obvious feeling is feeling rejected,
“I HATE YOU MOM.”
That’s rejection plus lack of respect.
Usually, they don’t mean it.
Tags: Parenting | Reject | Anger | I Hate You | Hurt | Self Respect | Disrespect |
6. When our child is rejecting us, spewing stuff at us and hurting our feelings, you need to say to yourself
“This isn’t about me. What they are saying is not a gauge for my own self worth. I am a good parent. This child is having a hard time. I will help them through it.”
Tags: Parenting | Anger | Reject | Hurt | Feelings | Self Worth | Hardship |