1. Jannah was created for sinners who repent.
2. How beautiful is it that Allah will eagerly forgive you for the things you can't even forgive yourself for.
3. If you aren't in the moment, you are either looking forward to uncertainty, or back to pain and regret.
4. Sometimes, anger is really irritability. It’s about being in a bad mood, or waking up on the wrong side of the bed. Hopefully, you can recognize that before you do or say something you’ll regret.
5. It's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.
6. When the past comes knocking, don't answer. It has nothing new to tell you.
7. Why did the egg regret being in an omelet?
It wasn’t all it was cracked up to be!
8. You can’t go back in time and start over again, but you can aim for a new ending starting from now.
9. Hurting people you love is the heaviest kind of regret.