1. There are always a million reasons not to do something.
2. I distance myself from people for a reason.
3. Reason has always existed, but not always in a reasonable form.
4. If you think about how you heard about Facebook or Twitter, you didn't hear it from Advertising. You heard it from people who benefited.
When you reach an advertiser, you are targeting a lot of people. I don't need to do that (yet). What I need to do is give the people (who trust me) a really good reason to tell their friends.
5. If you have reasons to love someone, you don’t love them.