29 Realization Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. When you realize you've got nothing to lose, you turn into a Beast!
Tags: Nothing To Lose | Realization | Believe in Yourself | Motivational |
2. I’ve spent awhile trying to figure out where I’m going and the only thing I’ve come to realize is it doesn’t matter where, it’s how I get there.
Tags: Realization | Figuring It Out | Figuring It Out | Lost | Doesnt Matter | Journey |
3. A woman is unstoppable when she realizes she deserves better.
Tags: Deserve | Better | Realization | Determination | Inspirational Women | Instagram captions for Girls |
4. You cannot awaken a person who is pretending to be asleep.
Tags: Realization | Pretending | Dumbness | Hopeless | Two Faced People |
5. And I knew exactly what to do. But in a much more real sense, I had no idea what to do.
Tags: TV Show Quotes | Realization | The Office | No Idea |
6. You are not special.
You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake.
You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.
Tags: Movie Quotes | Realization | You Are Not Special | Fight Club | Snow |
7. Perfectionism is a dream killer, because it’s just fear disguised as trying to do your best. It just is.
Tags: Fear | Quotes that make you think | Perfectionism | Dream | Realization | Follow Your Dream | Kill | Best |
8. And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.
Tags: Perfectionism | Realization | Better |
9. No one is perfect — that's why pencils have erasers.
Tags: Perfectionism | Realization |
10. Almost every sinful action ever committed can be traced back to a selfish motive.
It is a trait we hate in other people but justify in ourselves.
Tags: Selfishness | Realization | Sinful | Selfish Friends | Justify |
11. Things Covid-19 pandemic has proven:
1. The job you were told couldn’t be done remotely can be done remotely.
2. Many disabled workers could’ve been working from home, but corporations never wanted them to.
3. Internet is a utility, not a luxury.
4. Universal healthcare is necessary.
Tags: Health | Realization | Losing Job | Internet | Disability | Corona Virus | Pandemic | Corporation | Luxury |
12. Everything is a metaphor. Everything is a sign and contains a lesson. Don’t reflect on how quickly Ramadan came and went, without realizing that in this is a sign of how quickly this life will come and go.
Tags: Death | Realization | Temporary Life | Dunya | Reflecting | Ramadan | Lesson | Metaphor | Sign | Quick |
13. This life is not real. I conquered the world and it did not bring me satisfaction. God gave me this illness to remind me that I’m not number One; He is.
Tags: Realization | Dunya | Reminding | Lord | Satisfaction | Illness | Life Is A Test | Number One |
14. Quran 12:53, (about an-nafs al-ammarah)
"I do not think that I am free from weakness; all human souls are susceptible to evil except for those to whom my Lord has granted mercy. My Lord is certainly All-forgiving and All-merciful."
Tags: Nafs | Weakness | Soul | Evil | Lord | Mercy | Forgiveness | Repent | Realization | Quran |
15. The trouble is you think you have time.
Tags: Time Passing | Time | Misconception | Realization |
16. If anything is certain, it is that I myself am not a Marxist.
[In a letter about the peculiar 'Marxism' which arose in France 1882]
Tags: Marxist | Communist | Certainty | Letter | Realization | Revolution | Political |
17. Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. If you show them enough times that their arguments are bullshit, then maybe just once, one of them will say, 'Oh! Wait a minute - I was wrong.' I live for that happening. Rare, I assure you
Tags: Truth | Dislike | Upset | Sassy | Intentional | Arguments | Confrontation | Bullshit | Realization | Wrong | Unique and Rare |
18. Sometimes you don't realize you're actually drowning when you're trying to be everyone else's anchor.
Tags: Taking Advantage | Help | Be Kind | Realization | Too Late | Trying | Validation | Drowning | Drowning |
19. We didn’t even realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.
Tags: Brother and Sister | Memories | Fun | Realization | Past | Birthday Wishes | Birthday Wishes For Sister | Birthday Wishes For Brother | Cartoon |
20. If someone is willing to cheat with you, they will, one fine day, cheat ON you. As much as you hate to admit it, you're not the exception to the rule.
Tags: Other Woman | Cheating | Realization | Admitting | Denial | Fake Love | Reality | Karma |
21. My wife says she's leaving me because of my addiction to antidepressants. So I thought about it and realized; that’s great, then I won’t need them anymore.
Tags: Funny Wife | Addiction | Funny Depression | Realization |
22. When someone shows you who they really are, believe them.
Tags: Reality | Realization | Exposed | Mind Games | Mental Health | Selfish Friends | Selfishness |
23. Because the horror of Communism, Stalinism, is not that bad people do bad things — they always do. It's that good people do horrible things thinking they are doing something great.
Tags: Communist | Irony | Reality | Realization |
24. We delight in the beauty of the butterfly but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.
Tags: Butterflies | Life Struggle | Work Hard | Hardship | Reality | Realization |
25. It’s so sad that when you see someone as they really are, it ruins them.
Tags: Bojack Horseman | Reality | Realization |
26. Art is a lie that makes us realize truth.
Tags: Art | Truth | Realization | Political |
27. How to manage anger?
Write out when do you get angry?
What are the triggers?
What is your typical response do those triggers?
Consider these questions to assess whether your anger is harmful or helpful.
do you yell or swear? do you lash out or hit someone? do you manipulate or try to control others? do you mumble under your breath? do you think others are not as good as you are?
if you answered these questions with “yes” or a “maybe”, then you have an anger problem and the next step is to admit that you have a problem with the anger. once you admit that you have a problem you are on the path to change.
Tags: Anger | Harmful | Self Help | Manipulation | Trigger | Swearing | Screaming | Controlling | Admitting | Problems | Realization |
28. To deal with your anger (or any other feeling), you need to relate with them, by talking to ourselves and acknowledging. By saying “I see you, I hear you. You have a message for me. What is it?”
Tags: Anger | Realization | Patience | Self Awareness | Self Help | Self Love | Self Learning |
29. Remember, it’s never the knife’s fault.
Tags: Knife | Fault Finding | Blame | Realization | Self Awareness | Experience |