1. Over a small misunderstanding God will expose how people really feel about you...
2. A person’s tongue can give you a taste of his heart.
3. This place is a dream. Only a sleeper considers it real. Then death comes like dawn, and you wake up laughing at what you thought was your grief.
4. Luxury is the ease of a t-shirt in a very expensive dress.
5. As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.
6. Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don't care.
7. THE CHESHIRE CAT QUOTES
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
8. The Cheshire Cat Quotes
I’m not crazy. My reality is just different than yours.
9. If you start a relationship being the other woman, you will never be the only women.
10. If someone is willing to cheat with you, they will, one fine day, cheat ON you. As much as you hate to admit it, you're not the exception to the rule.
11. But Darling, I don't think you are in love with him. Maybe you're in love with the attention he gives you. Maybe you're in love with what he thinks and what he'd do for you. And maybe, you're a bit too lonely to see the difference.
12. If his marriage "was over" long before he met you, then how come he was still married and living with his wife?
The truth is he is a cheater and you are desperate. Good luck to you both.
13. How to know if an Instagram Accounts has Fake Followers?
Instagram accounts with less than 1,000 followers = average 8% engagement rate
1,000-10,000 followers = 4% engagement rate.
10,000-100,000 = a 2.4% engagement rate
1 million+ followers = 1.7% engagement rate.
These numbers can be helpful in benchmarking who buys Instagram likes, and who’s the real deal.
14. A Winter Poem...
Shit, it's cold.
15. When someone shows you who they really are, believe them.
16. All that glitters is not gold
The Merchants of Venice - Act 2, Scene 7
17. Your anxiety is lying to you.
19. If people think Barbie is fake, wait until they meet you.
20. Words are never 'only words'; they matter because they define the contours of what we can do.
21. Because the horror of Communism, Stalinism, is not that bad people do bad things — they always do. It's that good people do horrible things thinking they are doing something great.
22. Beyond the fiction of reality, there is the reality of the fiction.
23. We delight in the beauty of the butterfly but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.
24. Most of the things you worry about never happen.
25. I absolutely hate double standards, except for when I do them.
26. It’s so sad that when you see someone as they really are, it ruins them.
27. There is no fixed physical reality, no single perception of the world, just numerous ways of interpreting world views as dictated by one's nervous system and the specific environment of our planetary existence.
28. There were two ways to be happy: improve your reality, or lower your expectations
29. I mean, like most guys, you carry around this girl in your head, who is exactly who you want her to be. The person you think you will love the most. And every girl you are with gets measured against this girl in your head.
30. People treat you exactly how they feel about you. Be blind if you want to.
31. 5 Skewed Perceptions of Reality
1. Leapfrogging (Jumping to conclusions)
3. Extremifying (thinking in extremes; always or never)
4. Moodysning (making your feelings seem to be the facts)
5. Keyholing (focussing on the bad stuff and ignoring the good stuff)
32. When I was young, I couldn’t sleep at night because I thought there was a monster in the closet. But my brother told me there wasn’t anything in the closet but fear. And fear wasn’t real. He said it wasn’t made of anything just…air. Not even that. He said you just have to face it. You just have to open that closet and the monster would disappear.