Real Love Quotes
1. Loving him made me never want to love another human being.
2. Loving you was hard, wanting you was harder, but kissing your forehead was insanity.
3. Real Love Means helping each other attain Jannah!
4. Four years ago, I was just a guy who had a crush on a girl who had a boyfriend.
And I had to do the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do, which was just to wait.
For a really long time that’s all I had. I just had little moments with a girl who saw me as a friend.
And a lot of people told me I was crazy to wait this long for a date with a girl who I worked with, but I think even then I knew that I was waiting for my wife.
5. Anas said,
"When the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, was given something, he used to say,
'Take it to so-and-so. She was a friend of Khadija's. Take it to the house of so-and-so. She loved Khadija."
6. I did not feel jealous of any of the wives of the Prophet (pbuh) as much as I did of Khadija though I did not see her, but the Prophet (pbuh) used to mention her very often, and when ever he slaughtered a sheep, he would cut its parts and send them to the women friends of Khadija. When I sometimes said to him,
"(You treat Khadija in such a way) as if there is no woman on earth except Khadija," he would say,
"Khadija was such-and-such, and from her I had children."
7. If you can handle my face at Fajr, I know it's true love.
8. Love is when she covers her body so nobody can see her attraction except him. And he lowers his gaze so he can't see any woman but her.
9. A woman can't change a man because she loves him. A man changes himself because he loves her.
10. Dear Brother,
You are more special to me than you will ever know...
11. When a woman submits to a man, it's the most precious gift she can give. Herself. Unreservedly. The man has to respect and honor that gift above all else. Even if he respects nothing else in the world, he must respect the woman in his care. It's his sworn duty to protect, honor and cherish his submissive. To take care of her and provide a safe haven. Someone who would put his own needs above his woman's is no man.
12. Who is She?
She is his girl. She aches to please him. She begs to serve him. She is his slave his baby girl his property his love. Her heart beats for Him. Her soul longs for his possession.
She is His.
13. I am who I am because of you...
14. The way you started loving her is the way she should always be loved
15. When a man truly loves a woman, she becomes his weakness.
When a woman truly loves a man, he becomes her strength.
This is called the exchange of power.
16. Any man can love a thousand women, but a good man loves one woman a thousand ways.
17. If a man loves a woman's soul, he will end up loving one woman.
If he just loves a woman's face or body, all the women in the world won't make him happy and he is doomed to lead an unhappy life.
18. “The course of true love never did run smooth.”
The Midsummer Night's Dreams - Act 1, Scene 1
Tags: Real Love |
19. Because in truth, my love, if you have thought of me once then I have thought of you a thousand times.
You have captured my heart. It is yours.
I am at your mercy now
20. Just remember,
I was there when no one else was.
21. The more you love someone, the more responsible you become.
22. I want to do things with you. Fully clothed, sober, in daylight hours.
23. Our parents are often misunderstood.
When Mom comes and sits in your room, she is not invading your privacy. She is just trying to escape her own thought.
When Dad wakes you up early morning and ask you to take him somewhere, he is trying to bond with you in his own way.
When Dad asks "Where are you going?", it feels like investigation. But he cares for you and just wants to know
Dad's will say "I earn for you all". Dads are weird like that. He just wants you to spend wisely as he has struggled and understands the value of money.
Yes, there is a generation gap. While we grow, they are growing older too. Parents can feel lonely and misunderstood, just like we do.
Tags: Misunderstanding | Parents | I Love My Mother | Mothers Day | Mother | Father | Father and Son | Father and Daughter | Fathers Day | Generation Gap | Real Love | Feel Good | Quotes that make you think |
24. If someone says true love doesn't exist, make them taste biryani.
25. Real love is something you feel, you see it, and you show it. Fake love is just words and nothing more.
26. Don't expect true love from fake people