99 Rational Quotes with Pictures 📸🖼️. You can’t read about Pushups. What makes you think reading inspirational quotes all day is gonna get you “there”.. A secret to happiness is letting every situation be what it is, instead of what you think it should be. Life, Truth, Inspirational, Life, Truth, Screwed Up, Imagination, Mental Picture. Rationalism is an adventure in the
1. I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school.
They don't teach you how to love somebody.
They don't teach you how to be famous.
They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor.
They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer.
They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind.
They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying.
They don't teach you anything worth knowing.
2. When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.
3. Above all, don't lie to yourself.
The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others.
And having no respect he ceases to love.
4. They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world:
someone to love
something to do
and something to hope for.
5. Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that's beautiful.
6. Man may have discovered fire, but women discovered how to play with it.
7. Everything you can imagine is real.
8. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
9. Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can.
10. If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem.
But I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world.
This makes it hard to plan the day.
11. Never memorize something that you can look up.
12. Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it.
If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.
13. I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life's a bitch. You've got to go out and kick ass.
14. I am my role model, I want to be me.
15. Luck has a habit of favoring those who don't depend on it.
16. Never take help of tears to show your emotions, and never take help of words to show your anger.
17. Opportunity favors prepared mind.
18. Each generation wants new symbols, new people, new names. They want to divorce themselves from their predecessors.
19. The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are.
You trade in your reality for a role.
You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask.
20. Whoever controls the media, controls the mind.
21. If you can't explain it SIMPLY, you don’t understand it well enough.
22. Life’s too short to be somebody else.
23. Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone.
24. I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure.
- Mae West
25. Some people see things that are and ask, Why?
Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not?
Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that.
26. Technically, I am unarmed. But no one should ever underestimate the harm that fingernails can do. Especially if the target is unprepared.
27. The big question of our time is not Can it be built? but Should it be built?
28. Stop focusing on dumb shit.
Don’t be afraid to break things.
Don’t be romantic.
Don’t take the time to breathe.
Don’t aim for perfect.
And whatever you do, keep moving.
Reread this a few times . . .
Tags: Inspirational |
29. Bet on your strengths.
It’s an underrated business strategy in a world where so many people are obsessed with fixing their weaknesses they give short shrift to the skills they were born with.
30. You can’t read about Pushups. What makes you think reading inspirational quotes all day is gonna get you “there”.
Tags: Inspirational |
31. Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, what do I want to do everyday for the rest of my life … do that.
32. The world doesn't owe you sh*t
33. To travel is to live. Breathe some life into your life and go outside!
34. When you want to give up, tell yourself you will hold on for just one more day, hour, minute - whatever you can manage.
35. You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life?
36. And you?
When will you begin that long journey into yourself?
37. Start a huge, foolish project, like Noah…
it makes absolutely no difference what people think of you.
38. All people on the planet are children, except for a very few.
No one is grown up except those free of desire.
39. The stupidity of people comes from having an answer to everything.
The wisdom of the novel comes from having a question for everything.
40. I heard the Tweet tone. I thought my phone received a notification.
I stepped back.
Cautiously peeped from my curtains.
There it was, the most beautiful young bird, tweeting.
41. A lot of times people don't know what they want, until you show it to them.
42. The world is full of Educated fools.
43. High grades don’t measure intelligence.
44. When you see a good move, look for a better one.
45. You'd never be understood, until you make it.
46. Try never to be the smartest person in the room.
And if you are, I suggest you invite smarter people .... or find a different room
47. I’d rather be optimistic and wrong, than pessimistic and right.
48. The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue.
49. I do a thing called "What I Want"
50. I like my coffee how I like myself: Dark, bitter, and to hot for you.
51. Tell me not to do something and I will do it twice and take pictures.
52. Always classy never trashy and a little bit sassy.
53. A sass a day keeps the basics away.
54. Don’t stand too close to the heater babe.
55. Sassy, Classy, and Bad-assy!
56. Know your worth.
Then add tax.
57. A fit, healthy body—that is the best fashion statement.
58. Why fit in when you were born to stand out?
59. Take a Look in the mirror … That’s your competition.
60. The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.
61. A woman knows what is best for her either by intuition or instinct.
62. Don’t hate me, just get to know me first!
63. Judge me when you become perfect.
64. I don’t need your approval, darling. I have my own.
65. Dear Karma, I’ve got a list of people you have missed.
66. An apple a day keeps everyone away.
If you throw it hard enough.
67. I’m sassy, even though I hate that word! I’m sensitive and cry really easily.
68. Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
69. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.
70. I do not want people to be agreeable, as it saves me that trouble of liking them.
71. That woman speaks eighteen languages, and can't say 'No' in any of them.
72. Women and elephants never forget.
73. You think You're frightening me with Your hell, don't You?
You think Your hell is worse than mine.
74. Every year, back comes Spring, with nasty little birds yapping their fool heads off and the ground all mucked up with plants.
75. Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.
Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful, that's what matters to me.
76. My favorite things in life don't cost any money.
It's really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
77. Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.
78. You have to believe that the dots will somehow connect in your future.
79. If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
80. Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday.
81. Once you discover one simple fact, and that is everything around you that you call life, was made up by people that were no smarter than you.
82. How do you defend against a person who is ready to die?
How do you defend against a person who don’t fear being sent to prison for life?
How do you defend against a person who has nothing to lose?
It’s like trying to defend against a suicide bomber, who has no problem going out in a glorified bang.
83. I like the way I feel when I’ve got nothing to lose.
84. Now that she had nothing to lose, she was free
85. When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.
86. Choices are easy when you have nothing to lose.
87. We’re not going to be the first to this party, but we’re going to be the best.
88. What screws us up most in life is the picture in our head of how it is supposed to be.
89. A secret to happiness is letting every situation be what it is, instead of what you think it should be.
Life, Truth, Inspirational, Life, Truth, Screwed Up, Imagination, Mental Picture
90. A woman is unstoppable when she realizes she deserves better.
91. She is at a place in her life where peace is her priority and negativity cannot exist.
92. There are always a million reasons not to do something.
93. Rationalism is an adventure in the clarification of thought.
94. Kathir ibn 'Ubayd said,
"When someone in the family of 'A'isha had a child, she did not ask, 'Boy or girl?'
'Was he created well-formed?'
If the answer was 'Yes,' she said,
'Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.'"
95. If you take a child and you throw the child up there is a point where you see this, they go into this state of complete panic and then when they come back to your arms they are laughing. That is dunya, I guarantee you, that moment, that is your life, you came from God and you are going back to God and there is just a moment when you are in a complete state of panic but just relax, you are in good hands. Just relax.
96. It was narrated from Anas that a woman offered herself in marriage to the Prophet. The daughter of Anas laughed and said:
"How little was her modesty."
Anas said: "She was better than you; she offered herself in marriage to the Prophet."
97. I did not feel jealous of any of the wives of the Prophet (pbuh) as much as I did of Khadija though I did not see her, but the Prophet (pbuh) used to mention her very often, and when ever he slaughtered a sheep, he would cut its parts and send them to the women friends of Khadija. When I sometimes said to him,
"(You treat Khadija in such a way) as if there is no woman on earth except Khadija," he would say,
"Khadija was such-and-such, and from her I had children."
98. One day at a time is the secret to building momentum.
99. Strong women lift women up. Weak women tear women down.
Find Quotes by Topics
Inspirational quotes that will kindle your creative and spiritual juices. Read these inspirational quotes from Inspirational men and women to spark ideas within you and get motivated for improving your work, life and relationships success.