1. Everything is a metaphor. Everything is a sign and contains a lesson. Don’t reflect on how quickly Ramadan came and went, without realizing that in this is a sign of how quickly this life will come and go.
2. Ramadan is about losing sins, not weight
3. I'll not eat fried things this Ramadan
Whole Muslim Ummah: HAHAHAHAHA
Even fried things: HAHAHAHAHA
4. Ramadan is like a rare flower, that blossoms once a year. And just as you begin to smell its fragrance, it disappears for another year. Make the most of it now.
5. "When Ramadan begins, the gates of Paradise are opened."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 1898]
6. Ali narrated:
"The Prophet would awaken his family during the last ten (nights) of Ramadan."
7. Alhamdulillah: Ramadan is going on well, we thanks Almighty Allah to again show us another Ramadan again.
8. Oh Allah!
Make the months of Rajab and Shabaan blessed for us and let us reach the month of Ramadan.
9. Don't count the days, make the days count.
Tags: Ramadan |
10. Eat Suhur, for in Suhur there is a blessing.
[Ibn Majah - Book 7, Hadith 1692]
11. Allahumma Ballighna Ramadan
Oh Allah, grant us the ability to reach Ramadan.
12. Ya Allah, Thank you for letting us witness another Ramadan. Alhamdulillah