12 Ramadan Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. Ali narrated:
"The Prophet would awaken his family during the last ten (nights) of Ramadan."
Tags: Family | Quotes about Prophet Muhammad PBUH | Islamic Quotes about Family | Ali Ibn Abi Talib | Laylatul Qadr | Ramadan | Hadith |
2. "When Ramadan begins, the gates of Paradise are opened."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 1898]
Tags: Hadith | Jannah Paradise | Blessed | Ramadan | Gates |
3. Oh Allah!
Make the months of Rajab and Shabaan blessed for us and let us reach the month of Ramadan.
Tags: Prayer | Ramadan | Rajab | Shaban |
4. Everything is a metaphor. Everything is a sign and contains a lesson. Don’t reflect on how quickly Ramadan came and went, without realizing that in this is a sign of how quickly this life will come and go.
Tags: Death | Realization | Temporary Life | Dunya | Reflecting | Ramadan | Lesson | Metaphor | Sign | Quick |
5. Don't count the days, make the days count.
Tags: Ramadan |
6. I'll not eat fried things this Ramadan
Whole Muslim Ummah: HAHAHAHAHA
Even fried things: HAHAHAHAHA
Tags: Ramadan | Funny Food | Funny Muslim Memes and Quotes | Quotes that will make you cry |
7. Ramadan is like a rare flower, that blossoms once a year. And just as you begin to smell its fragrance, it disappears for another year. Make the most of it now.
Tags: Ramadan | Flower | Perfume | Blessed |
8. Allahumma Ballighna Ramadan
Oh Allah, grant us the ability to reach Ramadan.
Tags: Inshallah | Ramadan | Prayer | Ability |
9. Ramadan is about losing sins, not weight
Tags: Ramadan | Sinner | Forgiveness |
10. Eat Suhur, for in Suhur there is a blessing.
[Ibn Majah - Book 7, Hadith 1692]
11. Ya Allah, Thank you for letting us witness another Ramadan. Alhamdulillah
Tags: Ramadan | Alhamdulillah |
12. Alhamdulillah: Ramadan is going on well, we thanks Almighty Allah to again show us another Ramadan again.
Tags: Alhamdulillah | Ramadan |