1. Ali narrated:
"The Prophet would awaken his family during the last ten (nights) of Ramadan."
2. "When Ramadan begins, the gates of Paradise are opened."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 1898]
3. Oh Allah!
Make the months of Rajab and Shabaan blessed for us and let us reach the month of Ramadan.
4. Everything is a metaphor. Everything is a sign and contains a lesson. Don’t reflect on how quickly Ramadan came and went, without realizing that in this is a sign of how quickly this life will come and go.
5. Don't count the days, make the days count.
Tags: Ramadan |
6. I'll not eat fried things this Ramadan
Whole Muslim Ummah: HAHAHAHAHA
Even fried things: HAHAHAHAHA
7. Ramadan is like a rare flower, that blossoms once a year. And just as you begin to smell its fragrance, it disappears for another year. Make the most of it now.
8. Allahumma Ballighna Ramadan
Oh Allah, grant us the ability to reach Ramadan.
9. Ramadan is about losing sins, not weight
10. Eat Suhur, for in Suhur there is a blessing.
[Ibn Majah - Book 7, Hadith 1692]
11. Ya Allah, Thank you for letting us witness another Ramadan. Alhamdulillah
12. Alhamdulillah: Ramadan is going on well, we thanks Almighty Allah to again show us another Ramadan again.