12 Raising Children Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
Raising Children Quotes
1. A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men
2. "All of you are guardians and are responsible for your wards.
The ruler is a guardian and the man is a guardian of his family; the lady is a guardian and is responsible for her husband's house and his offspring; and so all of you are guardians and are responsible for your wards."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5200]
Tags: Men and Women | Responsibility | Wife | Husband | Children | Raising Children | Islamic Quotes about Family | Nikah | Manly | Guardian | Ruler | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Islamic Quotes for Wife | Hadith | House |
3. It starts in the home. If the father is not in the home, the boy will find a father in the streets. I saw it in my generation and every generation before me, and every one since
4. It's not politically correct to say that you love one child more than you love your others.
I love all of my kids, period, and they're all your favorites in different ways.
But ask any parent who's been through some kind of crisis surrounding a child--a health scare, an academic snarl, an emotional problem--and we will tell you the truth.
When something upends the equilibrium--when one child needs you more than the others--that imbalance becomes a black hole.
You may never admit it out loud, but the one you love the most is the one who needs you more desperately than his siblings.
What we really hope is that each child gets a turn. That we have deep enough reserves to be there for each of them, at different times.
All this goes to hell when two of your children are pitted against each other, and both of them want you on their side.
5. How can you tell you are playing favorites?
Your child will speak up if they are feeling left out and it's important to not ignore what they have to say.
6. I’m a great dad because I know what it’s like not to be a good dad.
7. Never is a man more of a man than when he is the father of a newborn.
8. Personality Disorder is the inflexible and unhealthy patterns of thinking, feeling and behaving. It may be triggered by genetic or environmental influences, mainly childhood trauma. Treatment is therapy and medication.
9. Don’t handicap your children by making their lives easy.
10. What makes you a man isn't the ability to have a child—it's the courage to raise one.
11. Don't handicap your children by making their lives easy.
12. In the Schrute family, the youngest child raises the others.
I’ve been raising children since I was a baby.