1. "Do not curse the wind, for it is from the mercy of Allah, bringing Rahmah (i.e., rain and breezes), or destruction. But ask Allah for its goodness, and seek refuge with Allah from its evil."
[Sunan Ibn Majah 3727]
2. Question: A man and his son get into a car accident. They are rushed to the hospital. The doctor says "There is no way i can operate on this boy, he is my son". But the doctor was really not the boy's father. How could that be?
Answer: The doctor is the boy's mother. I've heard this one too.
Tags: Brain Teaser Riddles |
3. Try never to be the smartest person in the room.
And if you are, I suggest you invite smarter people .... or find a different room
4. Sujood is the only position where the brain is below the heart.
It reduces stress.
And this position is only meant for Allah.
5. Question: I have two coins totaling 15 cents.
One of them is not a nickel.
What are they?
Answer: A dime(10 cents) and a nickel(5 cents).