1. “Do not lose hope, nor be sad”
Quran: Chapter 3, Verse 139
2. "They (your wives, O men) are a garment for you and you (men) are a garment for them…”
3. It is He - Allah -Who created you from a single being, and out of it He made its mate, that he may find comfort in her. And when he covers her, she bears a light burden and goes about with it. Then, when she grows heavy, they pray to their Lord: 'If You bestow upon us a healthy child, we will surely give thanks.'
4. And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.
5. "O mankind! Be dutiful to your Lord, Who created you from a single person (Adam), and from him (Adam) He created his wife [Hawwa (Eve)], and from them both He created many men and women and fear Allah through Whom you demand your mutual (rights), and (do not cut the relations of) the wombs (kinship). Surely, Allah is Ever an AllWatcher over you.
6. When the glad news of the birth of their daughter is brought to them, their faces turn gloomy and black with anger.
They try to hide themselves from the people because of the disgrace of such news. Will they keep their new born despite the disgrace or bury it alive? How sinful is their Judgment!
Those who do not believe in the life to come are evil examples. To God belongs all the exalted attributes; He is the Majestic and the All-wise.
Quran Chapter 16, Verses 58 to 60
7. "And they who say: O our Lord! grant us in our wives and our offspring the joy of our eyes, and make us guides to those who guard (against evil)"
"These shall be rewarded with high places because they were patient, and shall be met therein with greetings and salutations."
8. And We have enjoined on man to be dutiful and kind to his parents. His mother bears him with hardship and she brings him forth with hardship, and the bearing of him, and the weaning of him is thirty (30) months, till when he attains full strength and reaches forty years, he says: "My Lord! Grant me the power and ability that I may be grateful for Your Favour which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents, and that I may do righteous good deeds, such as please You, and make my off-spring good. Truly, I have turned to You in repentance, and truly, I am one of the Muslims (submitting to Your Will)."
Tags: Ability | Muslim | I Love My Mother | Pregnant | Parents | Islamic Quotes about Family | Good Deed | Mother | Dutiful | Islamic Quotes about Mother | Hardship | Weaning | Grateful | Quran | Mothers Day |
9. And those who believe and whose offspring follow them in Faith, to them shall We join their offspring, and We shall not decrease the reward of their deeds in anything. Every person is a pledge for that which he has earned.
We shall provide them with fruits and the meat of the kind which they desire.
[Quran- 52:21 and 22]
10. "Verily, Allah enjoins
Al-Adl (i.e. justice and worshipping none but Allah Alone - Islamic Monotheism) and
Al-Ihsan [i.e. to be patient in performing your duties to Allah, totally for Allah's sake and in accordance with the Sunnah (legal ways) of the Prophet SAW in a perfect manner],
and giving (help) to kith and kin (i.e. all that Allah has ordered you to give them e.g., wealth, visiting, looking after them, or any other kind of help, etc.):
and forbids Al-Fahsha' (i.e all evil deeds, e.g. illegal sexual acts, disobedience of parents, polytheism, to tell lies, to give false witness, to kill a life without right, etc.),
and Al-Munkar (i.e all that is prohibited by Islamic law: polytheism of every kind, disbelief and every kind of evil deeds, etc.),
and Al-Baghy (i.e. all kinds of oppression),
He admonishes you, that you may take heed.
11. "And your Lord has decreed that you not worship except Him, and to parents, good treatment. Whether one or both of them reach old age [while] with you, say not to them [so much as], "uff," and do not repel them but speak to them a noble word.
And, out of kindness, lower to them the wing of humility, and say: "My Lord! bestow on them thy Mercy even as they cherished me in childhood."
12. "Worship Allah and associate nothing with Him, and to parents do good, and to relatives, orphans, the needy, the near neighbor, the neighbor farther away, the companion at your side, the traveler, and those whom your right hands possess. Indeed, Allah does not like those who are self-deluding and boastful."
13. God has created the heavens and the earth for a genuine purpose so that every soul will be duly recompensed for its deeds without being wronged.
14. We shall test you through fear, hunger, loss of life, property, and crops. (Muhammad), give glad news to the people who have patience
15. And We said, "O Adam, dwell, you and your wife, in Paradise and eat therefrom in [ease and] abundance from wherever you will. But do not approach this tree, lest you be among the wrongdoers."
16. "Everyone shall taste death.
And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full.
And whoever is removed away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise, he indeed is successful.
The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception (a deceiving thing)."
17. The life of this world
is only the enjoyment
(a deceiving thing)."
18. "There are no two Muslims, three of whose children die before reaching puberty, but Allah will admit them to Paradise by virtue of His mercy toward them. It will be said to them:
'Enter Paradise.' They will say: 'Not until our parents enter.'
So it will be said: 'Enter Paradise, you and your parents."'
[Sunan an-Nasa'i 1876]
19. If you avoid the great sins which you are forbidden to do, We shall remit from you your (small) sins, and admit you to a Noble Entrance (i.e. Paradise).
20. "You exhausted your pleasures during your worldly life and enjoyed them, so this Day you will be awarded the punishment of [extreme] humiliation because you were arrogant upon the earth without right and because you were defiantly disobedient."
21. A lady said,
"O Allah's Messenger (pbuh)! I see that your friend has delayed. (in conveying Qur'an) to you."
So there was revealed:
'Your Lord (O Muhammad) has neither forsaken you, not hated you.' (93.1-3)
22. "good women are for good men and good men are for good women."
23. "Tell the believing men to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc.). That is purer for them. Verily, Allah is All-Aware of what they do."
24. "...it is not the eyes that grow blind, but it is the hearts which are in the breasts that grow blind."'
25. "Be patient. The promise of God is certainly true. Let not the faithless make you despair of the promise of God."
26. "So truly with hardship comes ease"
27. "...Then when you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
28. "...And upon Allah let the believers rely"
29. Trust in God and be sure that He is a Sufficient Guardian.
30. " and the faithful ones whose hearts are comforted by the remembrance of God. Remembrance of God certainly brings comfort to all hearts."
[Quran - 13:28]
31. "O mankind! there hath come to you a direction from your Lord and a healing for the (diseases) in your hearts,- and for those who believe, a guidance and a Mercy."
32. "They ask you concerning menstruation. Say: that is an Adha (a harmful thing for a husband to have a sexual intercourse with his wife while she is having her menses), therefore keep away from women during menses and go not unto them till they have purified (from menses and have taken a bath). And when they have purified themselves, then go in unto them as Allah has ordained for you (go in unto them in any manner as long as it is in their vagina). Truly, Allah loves those who turn unto Him in repentance and loves those who purify themselves (by taking a bath and cleaning and washing thoroughly their private parts, bodies, for their prayers, etc.)."
33. "And they ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning the Ruh (the Spirit); Say: "The Ruh (the Spirit): it is one of the things, the knowledge of which is only with my Lord. And of knowledge, you (mankind) have been given only a little."
34. Quran Chapter 15
(28) "So, when I have fashioned him completely and breathed into him (Adam) the soul which I created for him, then fall (you) down prostrating yourselves unto him."
(29) "All the angels prostrated before Adam"
(30) "Except Iblis (Satan), - he refused to be among the prostrators."
35. Quran Chapter 91
(7) "and by the soul and that (Power) which designed it"
(8) "and inspired it with knowledge of evil and piety,"
(9) "those who purify their souls will certainly have everlasting happiness"
36. Quran 12:53, (about an-nafs al-ammarah)
"I do not think that I am free from weakness; all human souls are susceptible to evil except for those to whom my Lord has granted mercy. My Lord is certainly All-forgiving and All-merciful."
37. Quran Chapter 5, (about an-nafs al-luwwamah)
(1) I swear by the Day of Resurrection
(2) and by the self accusing soul (that you will certainly be resurrected).
(3) Do men think that We shall never be able to assemble their bones?
(4) We certainly have the power to restore them even the very tips of their finger.
38. Quran Chapter 75, (about an-nafs al-mutma innah)
(27) "(It will be said to the pious): "O (you) the one in (complete) rest and satisfaction!"
39. "O you who believe! Eat not up your property among yourselves unjustly except it be a trade amongst you, by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves (nor kill one another). Surely, Allah is Most Merciful to you."
40. Quran 14:7
"...If you give thanks (by accepting Faith and worshiping none but Allah), I will give you more (of My Blessings)..."
41. "...My success is in the hands of God..."
42. "So remember Me, and I will remember you..."
43. (Quran 5:39)
"But whoever repents after his wrongdoing and reforms, indeed, Allah will turn to him in forgiveness. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."
"And your Lord has commanded that you shall not serve (any) but Him, and goodness to your parents. If either or both of them reach old age with you, say not to them (so much as) "Ugh" nor chide them, and speak to them a generous word."
45. (Quran- 46:15)
"We have enjoined on man kindness to his parents: In pain did his mother bear him, and in pain did she give him birth..... "
"And make yourself submissively gentle to them with compassion, and say: O my Lord! have compassion on them, as they brought me up (when I was) little."