Quotes For Social Media Quotes
1. It took thirty-eight years before 50 million people gained access to radios.
It took television thirteen years to earn an audience that size.
It took Instagram a year and a half.
2. You can’t just repurpose old material created for one platform, throw it up on another one, and then be surprised when everyone yawns in your face. No one would ever think it was a good idea to use a print ad for a television commercial, or confuse a banner ad for a radio spot. Like their traditional media platform cousins, every social media platform has its own language.
3. That awkward moment when you’re talking and you realize no one is listening.
4. You are my favorite notification.
5. Beauty magazines and Instagram makes you girl feel ugly.
6. Why put the skip ad button so late? I’m not skipping now. I’m invested.
7. Look at the sky more than your phone.