Quotes For A Son Quotes
1. When a man dies, his acts come to an end, but three, recurring charity, or knowledge (by which people) benefit, or a pious son, who prays for him (for the deceased).
[Sahih Muslim 1631]
2. The most precious jewels you’ll ever have around your neck are the arms your children
3. By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.
4. Messenger of Allah (SAW) said to me,
"Dear son, when you enter your house, say As- Salamu 'Alaikum (May Peace and Blessings be on you) to your family, for it will be a blessing both to you and to your family."
5. Never is a man more of a man than when he is the father of a newborn.
6. My son is going to be way better than I am.