12 Quotes About Prophet Muhammad Pbuh with Images 📸🖼️
Quotes About Prophet Muhammad Pbuh Quotes
1. Short Cut to a blessed marriage:
Both husband and wife should love Allah and His Prophet (Peace be upon him) more than they love each other!
Tags: Love | Marriage | Allah | Blessed | Shortcut | Husband | Wife | Quotes about Prophet Muhammad PBUH | Islamic | You are Enough | Islamic Quotes about Love | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Islamic Quotes for Wife |
2. Ali narrated:
"The Prophet would awaken his family during the last ten (nights) of Ramadan."
3. Narrated `Umar:
The Prophet (SAW) used to sell the dates of the garden of Bani An-Nadir and store for his family so much food as would cover their needs for a whole year
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5357]
4. The Messenger of Allah (SAW) pawned his armor to a jew in Al-Madinah, and took barely for his family in return.
[Sunan Ibn Majah : Vol. 3, Book 16, Hadith 2437]
5. It was narrated that Anas said:
"The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) led me and a woman from my family in prayer. He made me to stand on his right and the woman to stand behind us."
6. Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
while she was on a journey along with the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him):
"I had a race with him (the Prophet) and I outstripped him on my feet.
When I became fleshy, (again) I had a race with him (the Prophet) and he outstripped me. He said: This is for that outstripping."
7. Who is Muhammad (peace be upon him)?
He is the one who loved the sinner, embraced the stranger, enriched the poor, visited the ill, and forgave the enemy.
8. The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) used to eat dates with melon.
[Sunan Ibn Majah Vol. 4, Book 29, Hadith 3326]
9. The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) used to eat melon with fresh dates, and he used to say: The heat of the one is broken by the coolness of the other, and the coolness of the one by the heat of the other.
[Sunan Abi Dawud 3836]
10. The Prophet (pbuh) held a wedding feast for Safiyyah with meal and dates.
[Sunan Abi Dawud 3744]
11. If pain wasn't the biggest blessing, why would God give it to his most beloved subjects - the prophets?
12. Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) used to cook, clean and take the trash out. Your wife is not your maid. She is your partner.