1. People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.
2. Question: I have two coins totaling 15 cents.
One of them is not a nickel.
What are they?
Answer: A dime(10 cents) and a nickel(5 cents).
3. I have a lot of questions. Number one, how dare you?
4. Have patience with everything that remains unsolved in your heart.
...live in the question.
5. Do you really want to be that weight for the rest of your life?
6. How can a living man be a person who has nothing to lose?
This is very absurd!
Even a dead man has something to lose: His coffin!
7. Every clarification breeds new questions.
8. If cooking is a woman's job and they are so good at it, why are all the Top Chefs of the world Men?
9. Leave everything undefined, including yourself. Befriend uncertainty. Fall in love with mystery. Kneel at the altar of Not Knowing. Give your questions time to breathe. And the answers will find you.
10. Asking for Clarification.
- So are you saying that ... ?
- Do you mean ... ?
- I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you mean.
- What does that mean exactly?
- Sorry, but I lost you when you said ...
- Could you repeat that please?
Every one of you is a shepherd and every one is answerable with regard to his flock.
The Caliph is a shepherd over the people and shall be questioned about his subjects (as to how he conducted their affairs).
A man is a guardian over the members of his family and shall be questioned about them (as to how he looked after their physical and moral well-being).
A woman is a guardian over the household of her husband and his children and shall be questioned about them (as to how she managed the household and brought up the children).
A slave is a guardian over the property of his master and shall be questioned about it (as to how he safeguarded his trust).
Beware, every one of you is a guardian and every one of you shall be questioned with regard to his trust.
12. The cure for Ignorance is Inquiry.
Source: Sunan Abi Dawud Book 1, Hadith 336
13. Guilt Trip
A special kind of manipulation tactic. A manipulator suggests to the conscientious victim that he or she does not care enough, is too selfish or has it easy. This usually results in victim feeling bad, keeping them in self-doubt, anxious and submissive position.