Here are some quotes on Quarantine and lockdowns that we all faced in the year of 2020 due to Coronavirus.
1. Corona Virus for Dummies
-Kate got infected yesterday, but she won't know until 14 days later.
-Kate thinks she's healthy but is infecting almost 10 people everyday.
-These 10 people think they are ok, they travel, go out and infect 100 people.
-These 100 people think they are healthy, and keep going out infecting 1000 people.
-At any time, no one knows who is infected and who can infect you.
Do you understand why it is important to stay at home. Be responsible. Stay in Quarantine.
2. If you need 144 rolls of toilet paper for a 14 day quarantine, you probably should've been seeing doctor long before COVID-19
3. Due to social distancing Guidelines, I will no longer be shaking hands or hugging.
You may kneel or bow (from a safe distance). You are welcome.
4. Husband: One nice thing about the quarantine is we haven't been out spending money.
Wife: (clicks Add to Cart) So nice.
5. in an unsettling reversal of roles, I am stopping my parents from going out
6. The longer this goes on, the harder it's going to be to return to a society where pants are required.
7. Sleeping alone seemed unnatural to me, and pitiful, something done in hospitals or when you're contagious.
8. 2020, you're toast.