1. The older I get, the more I see how much motivations matter.
The Zune was crappy because the people at Microsoft don’t really love music or art the way we do.
We won because we personally love music.
2. Quality is more important than the quantity of your Content.
3. I am saddened, not by Microsoft success, I have no problem with their success, they’ve earned their success, for the most part.
I have a problem with the fact that they just make really third-rate products.
4. The only problem with Microsoft is they just have no taste.
5. "A woman is married for four qualities, for her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her religion: so get the religious one and prosper."