1. I’m actually as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done.
2. When it comes to parents playing favorites with children it terms of their pride - it is mostly related to educational achievements of the child.
3. Today, let us remember the golden heritage of our country and feel proud to be a part of India.
4. A: When I was young, I left a trail of broken hearts like a rockstar. I'm not proud of it.
B: You're kind of proud of it. You work it into a lot of conversations.
5. Proud to be a medical assistant. Making a difference, not just a living.
6. When I put on my uniform, I feel I am the proudest man on earth.
7. There is no glory without the glory of the country and its citizens. We have to be proud of our forefathers, who were able to face the harshness of life with a strong will and dedication to shape a better collective future
8. I bet you feel all high and mighty right now.