1. "Whoever fights to protect his wealth and is killed, he is a martyr.
Whoever fights to protect himself, he is a martyr.
Whoever fights to protect his family is a martyr."
[Sunan an-Nasa'i 4094]
2. "They (your wives, O men) are a garment for you and you (men) are a garment for them…”
3. It's not an act of bravery to protect your own village. It is an instinct to protect what you possess. Bravery is when you step in to help when you have nothing to lose.
4. I will protect the oppressed even if he is my enemy. But I will not forgive the traitor even if he is my brother.
5. After a girl is grown, her little brothers — now her protectors — seem like big brothers.
6. Racism has been rampant for hundreds of years, it’s just that in this century people have camera phones to video it. It’s absolutely disgusting that you get mistreated because of the colour of your skin. You would think that those that are there to protect us, would protect.
7. Why do we Cry?
Source: Medical News Today
There are 3 types of Tears
Basal: tear ducts constantly secrete basal tears. It is a protein-rich antibacterial liquid that help to keep the eyes moist every time a person blinks.
Reflex: These are tears come from irritants such as wind, smoke, or onions. They are released to flush out these irritants and protect the eye.
Emotional: Humans shed tears in response to a range of emotions. These tears contain a higher level of stress hormones than other types of tears.
8. War is rich old men protecting their property by sending middle class and lower class men off to die. It always has been.
9. A truly submissive woman is to be treasured, cherished and protected for it is only she who can give a man the gift of dominance.
10. Men love a submissive woman, Damon said simply. Even when they say the don't. There's just something about a beautiful, soft woman looking to them to protect and take care of them that inspires a man to greatness.
11. you've always been my protector, my big brother, who was with me through ups and downs. I love you with all my heart.
12. The best fertilizer is the gardener's shadow.
13. How to view your symptoms?
Tell yourself that:
My symptoms are a result of accumulation of sensitivity that is in my body.
My symptoms are related to the inner wounded child that still hasn’t had its needs met.
My symptoms are trying to alert my conscious mind that something in this environment is being connected to something that happened in the previous times of my life.
And therefore these symptoms are trying to protect me.