1. No relationship is perfect, ever. There are always some ways you have to bend, to compromise, to give something up in order to gain something greater...The love we have for each other is bigger than these small differences. And that's the key. It's like a big pie chart, and the love in a relationship has to be the biggest piece. Love can make up for a lot.
2. Don’t stay in a HARAM relationship with the intention of making it Halal someday.
Who promised you tomorrow?
3. Welcoming imperfection is the way to accomplish what perfectionism promises but never delivers. It gives us our best performance and genuine acceptance in the family of human - and by that I mean imperfect - beings.
4. InshaAllah (noun):
A Magical land where 99% of all promises, presence and punctuality is stored.
5. "Be patient. The promise of God is certainly true. Let not the faithless make you despair of the promise of God."
6. I know I’m supposed to wish you a happy retirement but I’m going to miss you so much I’m not sure I can! Promise you won’t forget your favourite student?
7. Things I've learned in the Last few weeks:
- Coronavirus is novel virus with mortality rate of 3%
- Transmitted much like flus
- Elderly and people with compromised immune system are more suceptible
- I freaking love touching my face
8. I usually get my stuff from people who promised somebody else that they would keep it a secret.
9. Assuming that your partner is satisfied or isn't - with your sexual life - is a big mistake and is commonly made because so many of us feel funny about talking about sex. But I promise you the assumptions are gonna kill ya!
10. If Nike opened a Hotel, I think we would be able to guess pretty accurately what it would be like.
If Hyatt came out with sneakers, we'd have no clue, because Hyatt doesn't have a brand. They have a Logo. If you swapped the logos, I would'nt know if I am in a Hyatt or a Hilton. No Brand. When you have a brand, you have made promise to people and people have expectations.
Tags: Branding | Marketing | Digital Marketing | Strategy | Planning | Entrepreneurship | Social Media | Logo | Design | Promise | Expectations | Customer Service | Customer Engagement | Customer Experience |
11. You don't get attention unless you're trusted. You don't get trusted unless you get attention. The question is how do you get there? I think you do it by being generous. People trust people who keep their promises, especially when it's not convenient.
12. Trust is like paper. When it crumbles, it will never be perfect again