1. Most programs are built on Java, and most Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Blockchain Applications are built on Powerpoint.
2. Why do Java Programmers wear glasses?
- Because they don’t C#.
3. The Intellectual Property situation is bad and getting worse. To be a programmer, it requires that you understand as much law as you do technology.
4. Open source is an intellectual-property destroyer, I can’t imagine something that could be worse than this for the software business and the intellectual-property business.
5. How to know if an Instagram Accounts has Fake Followers?
Instagram accounts with less than 1,000 followers = average 8% engagement rate
1,000-10,000 followers = 4% engagement rate.
10,000-100,000 = a 2.4% engagement rate
1 million+ followers = 1.7% engagement rate.
These numbers can be helpful in benchmarking who buys Instagram likes, and who’s the real deal.
6. How does an IT guy drink coffee?
He installs Java.