1. Most programs are built on Java, and most Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Blockchain Applications are built on Powerpoint.
2. Why do Java Programmers wear glasses?
- Because they don’t C#.
3. The Intellectual Property situation is bad and getting worse. To be a programmer, it requires that you understand as much law as you do technology.
4. Open source is an intellectual-property destroyer, I can’t imagine something that could be worse than this for the software business and the intellectual-property business.
5. How to know if an Instagram Accounts has Fake Followers?
Instagram accounts with less than 1,000 followers = average 8% engagement rate
1,000-10,000 followers = 4% engagement rate.
10,000-100,000 = a 2.4% engagement rate
1 million+ followers = 1.7% engagement rate.
These numbers can be helpful in benchmarking who buys Instagram likes, and who’s the real deal.
6. How does an IT guy drink coffee?
He installs Java.
7. How come I have Health Anxiety?
Health anxiety is a result of extreme love for life. Health anxiety is a result of years and years of worry full ways of perceiving, acting and imagining based off of previous experiences. You didn’t get here by accident. You were conditioned, programmed, you saw things that messed with your interpretations of yourself and life. You experienced certain situations that went against what you wanted to happen.