1. A pursuit for perfection is the most leading cause of procrastination in artists.
2. Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
3. Rest when you're weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work.
4. It is far better to be exhausted from success than to be rested from failure.
5. If I won the award for Laziness, I would send someone to pick it up for me.
6. You were born a winner. You were the fastest sperm.
7. Laziness and procrastination are similar in that they both involve a lack of motivation. But, unlike a lazy person, a procrastinator aspires and intends to complete the task and, moreover, does eventually complete it, albeit at a higher cost to himself.
8. The smallest act of kindness is greater than the biggest intention.