1. If the world was free of problems then, paradise would lose its value.
2. "When one of you becomes angry while standing, he should sit down. If the anger leaves him, well and good; otherwise he should lie down."
[Sunan Abi Dawud 4782]
3. I distance myself from people for a reason.
4. Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you
5. Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution.
6. You don't reveal pain from the past because you can't stand the idea of being seen as vulnerable - then and now or you have convinced yourself that it didn't matter. That is a definite problem - in and of itself.
7. Boundaries in relationships can be much more difficult to create and honor. And if its a boundary that someone does not inherently wants or understands - then there maybe huge problems because that boundary can just be crossed again and again.
8. A lot of individuals who don't own the company like Brand Marketing coz you can't get in trouble for a long time - coz no one knows if it's working.
9. “To be, or not to be; that is the question; Whether ‘tis nobler in the mind to suffer; The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of troubles”
Hamlet Act 3, Scene 1
10. The mind is inclined to zoom in on your problem, or few problems, to an extent that you cannot see your many blessings