1. Privacy is power. What people don't know they can't ruin.
2. Physical bullying is the use of physical intimidation, threat, harassment or harm.Examples of physical bullying include physical attack, simulated violence (such as raising a fist as if to strike, or throwing objects near a person), extortion, date rape, marital rape, domestic violence, sexual harassment at work, personal space violation, physical space entrapment, physical size domination, and numerical domination (ganging up on a victim).
3. A private life is a happy life.
4. A fish with his mouth closed never gets caught.
5. When a man goes silent on his ways and plans, you must ponder!
6. Move in silence.
Only speak when it's time to say
7. Any good marriage is secret territory, a necessary white space on society’s map. What others don’t know about it is what makes it yours.
8. Stay lowkey with:
1. Your Relationship
2. Your Grind
3. Your Family
Nobody needs to know about your business.
9. You would be very surprise with how much positive changes that you could make in your life, if could make it your top priority to mind your own business.
10. Don't worry about what I am doing.
Worry about why you are worried about what I am doing.
11. Wondering about other people’s private affairs is a one-man gossip
12. I don't know how people get so anti-something. Just mind your own business, take care of your own affairs, and don't worry about other people so much.