1. How do you defend against a person who is ready to die?
How do you defend against a person who don’t fear being sent to prison for life?
How do you defend against a person who has nothing to lose?
It’s like trying to defend against a suicide bomber, who has no problem going out in a glorified bang.
2. The world is a prison for the believer and Paradise for the disbeliever.
3. If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life.
4. Don’t condemn me to the prison of your bullshit.
5. Marriage: sometimes soulmates, sometimes cellmates.
6. You focus on getting the job done. If someone has to go to jail, I’ll be the one
- Jack Ma