1. And We have enjoined on man to be dutiful and kind to his parents. His mother bears him with hardship and she brings him forth with hardship, and the bearing of him, and the weaning of him is thirty (30) months, till when he attains full strength and reaches forty years, he says: "My Lord! Grant me the power and ability that I may be grateful for Your Favour which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents, and that I may do righteous good deeds, such as please You, and make my off-spring good. Truly, I have turned to You in repentance, and truly, I am one of the Muslims (submitting to Your Will)."
Tags: Ability | Muslim | I Love My Mother | Pregnant | Parents | Islamic Quotes about Family | Good Deed | Mother | Dutiful | Islamic Quotes about Mother | Hardship | Weaning | Grateful | Quran | Mothers Day |
2. It is He - Allah -Who created you from a single being, and out of it He made its mate, that he may find comfort in her. And when he covers her, she bears a light burden and goes about with it. Then, when she grows heavy, they pray to their Lord: 'If You bestow upon us a healthy child, we will surely give thanks.'
3. Mood Swings can occur due to Hormonal conditions. Teens, pregnant women or women experiencing menopause may feel change in moods. Even medical conditions that affect your lungs, thyroid and cardiovascular, or central nervous system can also cause Mood Swings.
4. (Quran- 46:15)
"We have enjoined on man kindness to his parents: In pain did his mother bear him, and in pain did she give him birth..... "
5. I do not like pregnant women in my workspace. They’re always complaining.
I have varicose veins, too.
I have swollen ankles.
I’m constantly hungry.
Do you think my nipples don’t get sore too?
Do you think I don’t need to know the fastest way to the hospital?
6. Men are the best cooks. Because with 2 Eggs, 1 Sausage & a little bit of milk, he can fill a girl's tummy for 9 months.
7. Are you an orphanage? Because I wanna give you kids.
8. Kathir ibn 'Ubayd said,
"When someone in the family of 'A'isha had a child, she did not ask, 'Boy or girl?'
'Was he created well-formed?'
If the answer was 'Yes,' she said,
'Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.'"