1. Oh Allah!
Make the months of Rajab and Shabaan blessed for us and let us reach the month of Ramadan.
2. Pray; not only because you need something – but because you have alot to be thankful for. Alhamdulillah
3. "O Allah! Give food to the family of Muhammad."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 6460]
4. And in sujood I found peace. A silent talk with my Lord. A feeling of being heard, without even speaking.
5. Nothing prevents one from going home to one’s family except prayer.
6. And sometimes Allah will save you from your own prayers, from all the things you thought you wanted, from all the things you thought you love and needed. The things that were bad for you and would have destroyed you.
7. The common man prays, 'I want a cookie right now!' And God responds, 'If you'd listen to what I say, tomorrow it will bring you 100 cookies.
8. "Tell me what will bring me near to the Garden and keep me far from the Fire."
The Prophet (PBUH) replied,
"Worship Allah and do not associate anything with Him, perform the prayer, pay zakat, and maintain ties of kinship."
[Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 49]
9. "Oh Allah, forgive me,
have mercy on me,
guide me and
provide for me"
10. "A Muslim does not regularly attend the mosques to perform prayer and remember Allah, but Allah feels happy with him just as the family of one who is absent feels happy when he comes back to them."
[Sunan Ibn Majah 800]
"And make yourself submissively gentle to them with compassion, and say: O my Lord! have compassion on them, as they brought me up (when I was) little."
12. Allahumma Ballighna Ramadan
Oh Allah, grant us the ability to reach Ramadan.
13. Ya Allah! Please give me Sabar and ease my trials.
14. Salah will heal your wounds, it'll solve your problems, and it'll ease your difficulties.
15. Tips to cope with PMS
1. Healthy Diet
2. Exercise regularly
3. Drink lots of water
4. Calming down with Prayer, meditation and dhikr.
16. Ya Allah!
Make my last words "La ilaaha Illallah, Muhammadun Rasoolullah.
17. Oh Allah!
Replace all my sadness with something beautiful.
18. My body was created to pray not to market car and beers.
19. Mention those who you love in your Dua (Prayers). It is one of the most beautiful and most valuable gifts you can give.
20. I was sitting with the Prophet (pbuh) when two men began to quarrel and curse each other and the face of one of them turned red and the veins of his neck were swollen (from rage). Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said,
"I know of a word, if he were to utter that, his rage would vanish and that is:
A'udhu billahi minash-Shaitan nir-rajim
(I seek refuge with Allah from Satan, the accursed)."
So they (Companions) said to him: "The Prophet (pbuh) tells you to utter: 'I seek refuge with Allah from Satan, the accursed".
21. Before any major life decision, pray 2 rakah's of Salatul Istikhara
22. May my Lord not make me enslaved to my ego and befriend the satan.
23. Oh Allah! Bring me closer to you.
24. It was narrated that Anas said:
"The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) led me and a woman from my family in prayer. He made me to stand on his right and the woman to stand behind us."
25. “Whoever drinks wine and gets drunk, his prayer will not be accepted for forty days, and if he dies he will enter Hell, but if he repents, Allah will accept his repentance. If he drinks wine again and gets drunk, his prayer will not be accepted for forty days, and if he dies he will enter Hell, but if he repents, Allah will accept his repentance. If he drinks wine again and gets drunk, his prayer will not be accepted for forty days, and if he dies he will enter Hell, but if he repents Allah will accept his repentance. But if he does it again, then Allah will most certainly make him drink of the mire of the puss or sweat on the Day of Resurrection.” They said: “O Messenger of Allah, what is the mire of the pus or sweat? He said: “The drippings of the people of Hell.”
[Ibn Majah - Vol. 4, Book 30, Hadith 3377]
26. May every tear that has ever fallen from your tired eyes on my behalf, become a river for you in Paradise. Ameen.
27. Ya Allah, make me from those who never miss Fajr.
28. Oh Allah I seek refuge in you from Love without marriage and marriage without Love
29. Sometimes we make duaa for a door of dunya. When it doesn't open, we cry. Not realizing that Allah has instead opened a door of jennah for us.
31. When a man dies, his acts come to an end, but three, recurring charity, or knowledge (by which people) benefit, or a pious son, who prays for him (for the deceased).
[Sahih Muslim 1631]