37 Prayer Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. "O Allah! Give food to the family of Muhammad."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 6460]
Tags: Family | Allah | Islamic Quotes about Family | Prayer | Hadith |
2. It was narrated that Anas said:
"The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) led me and a woman from my family in prayer. He made me to stand on his right and the woman to stand behind us."
Tags: Islamic | Quotes about Prophet Muhammad PBUH | Islamic Quotes about Family | Prayer |
3. "Tell me what will bring me near to the Garden and keep me far from the Fire."
The Prophet (PBUH) replied,
"Worship Allah and do not associate anything with Him, perform the prayer, pay zakat, and maintain ties of kinship."
[Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 49]
Tags: Hell | Islamic Quotes about Family | Charity | Prayer | Kinship | Jannah Paradise | Hadith |
4. Nothing prevents one from going home to one’s family except prayer.
Tags: Islamic Quotes about Family | Prayer | Home | Hadith |
5. "A Muslim does not regularly attend the mosques to perform prayer and remember Allah, but Allah feels happy with him just as the family of one who is absent feels happy when he comes back to them."
[Sunan Ibn Majah 800]
Tags: Muslim | Allah | Islamic Quotes about Family | Prayer | Home | Hadith |
6. When a man dies, his acts come to an end, but three, recurring charity, or knowledge (by which people) benefit, or a pious son, who prays for him (for the deceased).
[Sahih Muslim 1631]
Tags: Knowledge | Daughter | Islamic Quotes about Family | Charity | Prayer | Quotes for a Son | Hadith |
7. Oh Allah!
Replace all my sadness with something beautiful.
Tags: Sadness | Prayer | Beautiful | Motivational Islamic Quotes On Life |
8. Oh Allah!
Make the months of Rajab and Shabaan blessed for us and let us reach the month of Ramadan.
Tags: Prayer | Ramadan | Rajab | Shaban |
9. Mention those who you love in your Dua (Prayers). It is one of the most beautiful and most valuable gifts you can give.
10. Sometimes we make duaa for a door of dunya. When it doesn't open, we cry. Not realizing that Allah has instead opened a door of jennah for us.
Tags: Crying | Jannah Paradise | Prayer |
11. My body was created to pray not to market car and beers.
Tags: Hijab Quotes and Memes | Prayer | Modesty |
12. "Oh Allah, forgive me,
have mercy on me,
guide me and
provide for me"
Tags: Muslimah | Prayer | Forgiveness | Mercy | Guidance |
13. Ya Allah, make me from those who never miss Fajr.
Tags: Fajr | Prayer | Muslimah | Motivational Islamic Quotes On Life |
14. And in sujood I found peace. A silent talk with my Lord. A feeling of being heard, without even speaking.
Tags: Sujood | Peace | Lord | Hearing | Prayer | Muslimah | Motivational Islamic Quotes On Life |
15. Before any major life decision, pray 2 rakah's of Salatul Istikhara
Tags: Istikhara | Decision | Prayer | Islamic |
Tags: Tawakkul | Prayer | Believe | Waiting | Patience | Sabar | Trust |
17. And sometimes Allah will save you from your own prayers, from all the things you thought you wanted, from all the things you thought you love and needed. The things that were bad for you and would have destroyed you.
Tags: Tawakkul | Good for You | Prayer | Unseen |
18. I was sitting with the Prophet (pbuh) when two men began to quarrel and curse each other and the face of one of them turned red and the veins of his neck were swollen (from rage). Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said,
"I know of a word, if he were to utter that, his rage would vanish and that is:
A'udhu billahi minash-Shaitan nir-rajim
(I seek refuge with Allah from Satan, the accursed)."
So they (Companions) said to him: "The Prophet (pbuh) tells you to utter: 'I seek refuge with Allah from Satan, the accursed".
Tags: Anger | Mood Swings | Fight | Cursing | Hadith | Prayer | Sabar | Tongue | Dhikr |
19. Tips to cope with PMS
1. Healthy Diet
2. Exercise regularly
3. Drink lots of water
4. Calming down with Prayer, meditation and dhikr.
Tags: Mood Swings | Diet | Good Health | Water | Prayer | Meditation | Dhikr | Menstruation |
20. Allahumma Ballighna Ramadan
Oh Allah, grant us the ability to reach Ramadan.
Tags: Inshallah | Ramadan | Prayer | Ability |
21. Ya Allah!
Make my last words "La ilaaha Illallah, Muhammadun Rasoolullah.
Tags: Inshallah | Prayer | Death |
22. Salah will heal your wounds, it'll solve your problems, and it'll ease your difficulties.
Tags: Inshallah | Motivational Islamic Quotes On Life | Prayer | Ease | Healing | Wounds |
23. Oh Allah! Bring me closer to you.
24. Ya Allah! Please give me Sabar and ease my trials.
25. Oh Allah I seek refuge in you from Love without marriage and marriage without Love
26. Pray; not only because you need something – but because you have alot to be thankful for. Alhamdulillah
Tags: Alhamdulillah | Prayer | Grateful |
27. “Whoever drinks wine and gets drunk, his prayer will not be accepted for forty days, and if he dies he will enter Hell, but if he repents, Allah will accept his repentance. If he drinks wine again and gets drunk, his prayer will not be accepted for forty days, and if he dies he will enter Hell, but if he repents, Allah will accept his repentance. If he drinks wine again and gets drunk, his prayer will not be accepted for forty days, and if he dies he will enter Hell, but if he repents Allah will accept his repentance. But if he does it again, then Allah will most certainly make him drink of the mire of the puss or sweat on the Day of Resurrection.” They said: “O Messenger of Allah, what is the mire of the pus or sweat? He said: “The drippings of the people of Hell.”
[Ibn Majah - Vol. 4, Book 30, Hadith 3377]
Tags: Astaghfirullah | Alcohol | Prayer | Death | Repent | Forgiveness | Hell |
28. May my Lord not make me enslaved to my ego and befriend the satan.
Tags: Lord | Prayer | Ego | Satanic | Evil | Human Nature |
29. The common man prays, 'I want a cookie right now!' And God responds, 'If you'd listen to what I say, tomorrow it will bring you 100 cookies.
Tags: Bigger Picture | Prayer | Cookie | God | Listening a Person |
"And make yourself submissively gentle to them with compassion, and say: O my Lord! have compassion on them, as they brought me up (when I was) little."
Tags: Islamic Quotes about Mother | Islamic Quotes about Family | Islamic Quotes about Father | Islamic | Parents | Compassion | Prayer | Lord | Quran |
31. May every tear that has ever fallen from your tired eyes on my behalf, become a river for you in Paradise. Ameen.
Tags: I Love My Mother | Islamic Quotes about Mother | Prayer | Crying | Tired | Eyes | Jannah Paradise | Ameen | River |
32. May God speed you. May the Sun not burn your skin. May the rain not make you cold. May stones stay away from your feet. Go like water, and come back like water.
Tags: Prayer | Wishes | Feel Good | TV Show Quotes | Stone |
33. As long as you keep praying for my well being, what is there to fret?
Tags: Prayer | Wishes | All is Well | Love | Marriage | Spouse | Wife | Islamic Quotes for Wife |
34. Don't grieve for what doesn't come. Some things that don't happen keep disasters from happening.
Tags: Life Struggle | Planning | Expectations | Prayer |
35. When I am struggling with my life I look up towards the sky and say; Lord you take over.
Tags: Life Struggle | Lord | Prayer | Spirituality |
36. Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.
Tags: Life Struggle | Prayer | Easy | Life Is Easy | Strong | Difficulty | Hardship |
37. Learn to take breaks. Timeout immediately. You can walk away from situations and people who trigger your anger. Tell that person that you will get back to them in an hour or two. Give yourself time to cool off. Do diaphragmatic breathing listen to soothing nature sounds. Take a walk. Pray.
Tags: Anger | Timeout | Complicated Situation | Awkward Situation | Trigger | Breathing | Nature | Sound | Walking | Prayer | Mental Health | Peace |