1. Emotional blackmail is a powerful form of manipulation. It leaves you in a FOG when there is haze of Fear, Obligation, and Guilt.
Often the emotional blackmailer is not a deliberate tactic on the others’ part – it’s just the method that gets them what they want! And have found that it works!
2. The tongue is but a small soft flesh. yet it is capable of breaking the strongest bonds and destroying the most powerful of relationships.
3. Quran Chapter 5, (about an-nafs al-luwwamah)
(1) I swear by the Day of Resurrection
(2) and by the self accusing soul (that you will certainly be resurrected).
(3) Do men think that We shall never be able to assemble their bones?
(4) We certainly have the power to restore them even the very tips of their finger.
4. While the most dangerous person in the world is a person with nothing to lose, the most powerful person in the world is a person with nothing to prove.
5. Tangible or material bullying: Using one’s formal power (i.e. title or position) or material leverage (i.e. financial, informational, or legal) as forms of intimidation, threat, harassment, and/or harm. In these scenarios, the bully uses his or her advantage in stature and/or resources to dominate and control the victim.
6. I think that's one of the most unique and potentially powerful things about reddit - people come for the news, and stay for the community.
7. The level of our success is limited only by our imagination and no act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
8. I think among the richest men in China, few have good endings.
- Jack Ma
9. You are most powerful when you are most silent. People never expect silence. They expect words, motion, defense, offense, back and forth. They expect to leap into the fray. They are ready, fists up, words hanging leaping from their mouths.