1. It sometimes makes people feel better about themselves, you know, to put other people down, or make fun of them, or maybe make mockery of their work and that doesn't make me feel good at all.
2. People crushed by law, have no hopes but from power.
If laws are their enemies, they will be enemies to laws; and those who have much hope and nothing to lose, will always be dangerous.
3. Tawakkul is the blind trust in the miracles, power and timing of Allah.
4. Why do we love the sea? It is because it has some potent power to make us think things we like to think.
5. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.
6. Privacy is power. What people don't know they can't ruin.
7. Putting people down does not make you a powerful and a strong person.
It makes you a bully, a coward and eventually alone in life.
8. Anger isn’t violent in and of itself. The power of anger can be respected, and voiced respectfully. You may have to wait until you’re not quite so mad and when your words can be calm.
9. If you have to hurt other people in order to feel powerful, you are an extremely weak individual.
10. Privileged groups work for greater power consolidation through favoritism.
11. Naming your critical voice or anxiety is not to get rid of it. It's to detach from it. To steal away some of it's power over you because it's not your voice. It's "Bob's" as I call mine.
12. endurance (noun)
the power to withstand pain or hardships; the ability or strength to continue despite fatigue, stress or otherwise adverse conditions