1. Selfishness comes from poverty in the heart, from the belief that love is not abundant.
2. Let the ruling classes tremble at a Communistic revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win.
Workingmen of all countries unite!
3. The woman is half of the society; any country which pursues development should not leave her in poverty or illiteracy.
4. When we are shown scenes of starving children in Africa, with a call for us to do something to help them, the underlying ideological message is something like: "Don't think, don't politicize, forget about the true causes of their poverty, just act, contribute money, so that you will not have to think!
5. When there is a problem with money, people suffer. They are starving as they don’t have food to eat. In the middle of good soil, good water, they are starving.
Because they don’t know what’s edible, they don’t know how to grow things and cook them. It’s so sad they start to die in the middle of Food.