1. Trying to be happy by accumulating possessions is just like trying to satisfy hunger by taping sandwiches all over your body
2. Advertising sells you things you don't need and can't afford, that are over priced and don't work. And they do it by exploiting your fears and insecurities. And if you don't have any, they'll be glad to give you a few.
3. We don’t need more stuff. We need more humanity.
4. It's not an act of bravery to protect your own village. It is an instinct to protect what you possess. Bravery is when you step in to help when you have nothing to lose.
5. War is rich old men protecting their property by sending middle class and lower class men off to die. It always has been.
6. The only active force that arises out of possession is fear of losing the object of possession.